Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

precious1.jpgOk so we start with the premise that I am forgetful - slow and basically pretty useless sometimes  :redface:
I just completed at  about 1.30 am this morning a bear scene I would like to put in for the Lemonade Benefit
But of course being me - I have only just registered (found that by searching here!!)and I now desperately need help and permission to participate with this on Bid4bears
I emailed Sandi but maybe made a hash of that too
Can somebody please help me with instructions etc
Desperate  :hug:
Anne

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh no, Anne! bear_cry  I think your piece needed to be listed by the end of the day yesterday in order to participate.  I'm emailing Nancy's email address to you, as you might want to contact her to see if you can still get on.........

:hug:  :hug:
Tracy

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thank you so much Tracy  :hug:
I have emailed Nancy in the hope that it is still possible - I am just a dufus but thanks again for help  :hug:  :hug:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Anne your bear's a little sweetie!!  Very cute display as well!

I think if worse came to worse and you couldn't be "technically" added to the lemonade bears site (it's a lot of prep and work for Nancy to get all artists out there by the deadlines).......Maybe you could still list and sell your bear yourself and then donate the proceeds to the event to fight childhood cancer.  I can't imagine that Sandy wouldn't be thrilled to present any and all donations to Alex's Family. 
The site itself is not yet as big as ebay so I'm sure that both Sandy and Nancy are watching for any persons trying to do this in a scam fashion.  Run it by them first so they know you'd like to still participate in any way and still donate the funds.  I would think any donation would be welcomed in the end, but I'm just guessing.....run it by them and good luck!! bear_flower
:hug:
~Chrissi

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thanks a lot Chrissi
I will wait now and see what can be done
:hug:  :hug:

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

...Anne, I'm in sorta the same boat---l was finishing up my bear scene yesterday, a tiny 1 1/4" FaeryBeary with removable wings and went upstairs to get something..when I came back down the teddy was GONE!!

I searched til about 12:15 am, and then decided I must list an already made bear---found his HTML and put him up.  I still haven't found my itsy-bitsy lemonade ted!  I blame the cats..they must've thought the bear was a delectable little toy [*sob!*]---possibly the small size is contributing to the MIA status, perhaps it's just under my nose..

Anyways, I finally got listed around 12:34 am of September 23rd, so I think you should be able to get in.  I love your little scene with the two little cuties!!  They are adorable!

Amelia

Board footer