Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

nope, unfortunately I can't use the S in my URL, supposedly somebody already has it but I haven't been able to find them....I was bummed at the time but got over it.

I giggled though-  Thank goodness you guys are checking the spelling, we all know how great I am at that ~ not~ :lol:

Thanks

ellen ontario, canada

darnit, that stinks!  tell them who you are Dilu!  you need that address!
haruummppppphh!
bear_happy

In Shelli's defence;

may I quote Shakespere?

" First of all, let's kill all the lawyers" 

Henry VI part II, IV,ii,75

So they were poking fun at the poor lawyers even back then.  Ahhh  human nature.

Dilu

Ellen....thanks for the support....I think it stinks too.....maybe if I had enough money I could buy it from them I don't know....We tried quite a while ago to go to that URL....couldn't get anywhere.

hmmmm  should try again

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu wrote:

In Shelli's defence;

may I quote Shakespere?

" First of all, let's kill all the lawyers" 

Henry VI part II, IV,ii,75

So they were poking fun at the poor lawyers even back then.  Ahhh  human nature.

Dilu

Dilu, I owe you one.  Big hugs, bear_original

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hey girls!  I didn't mean to sound like I was being defensive, if it sounded like I was.... Remember, I am NO LONGER a lawyer-- Thank GOD!  I chose to stop practicing when I was pregnant with my second child, and I've never looked back.  It wasn't something that I was particularly good at either--- I am way too shy to speak in public, and at 5'2" I don't exactly command a whole lot of attention in the courtroom!  My favorite part of practicing law was certainly adoptions--- I only handled the completely uncontested variety.... creating a family for parents and children who desperately need eachother.  Lots of tears and hugs all around.  That part I will miss.   Now I'm just a well educated woman playing with teddy bears & proud of it!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hangtag-bus.card.jpgThis is my hangtag and business card (address and tele. phn. # blacked out).  That is the outside of the tag and on the inside is the bear's name, it's "collection", birth date, and edition (always one of a kind).

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm really loving this otherwise-unavailable peek at everyone's business cards and hangtags.  I love the sharing and camaraderie of this group.  Fun!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

thanks for posting your business cards and hang tags everyone. They are amazing, and they are also inspiring me to get off my butt and create my own. It's just that when I have time to create, all I want to do is sew or sculpt. Time to use the photoshop course I just took I guess. You have given me some great ideas. What a thoughtfull bunch we all are. I LOVE IT!!
Heather

KIM BASTA I LOVE YOUR AVATAR

How clever, the perspective is.  And that little lavender critter is too too cute!  Is he needle punched?.....did I miss meeting you somewhere along the line?  let's see 19 posts....fairly new......where was I when you joined?  I'm sorry.  Anyway he is adorable.

Let's here for well educated bear 'artists'  YAYYYYY!!!!!  I'm betting a lot of us would fit into this category.  My spelling not withstanding. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's odd, neither my hubby nor I can spell very well, and yet our son has no problems and never did-won spelling bees etc.  Go figure.

hugs

dill-ema bear_tongue

Board footer