Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

teddy_bears_org USA - Florida

We received an email at our sister site iloveteddies.com for 10,000 bears. We recommended Good Bears of the World but they could not handle it. We spoke with Muffin Enterprises next and they seem more capable of handling something like this. We passed the word to the requestee.

We are wandering, if we get more emails what else is out there. If smaller requests are made we are going to point them here.

Any thoughts, any ideas, someone else capable of huge orders that supply non-toxic, kid safe bears.

Thanks

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi. I think it is a wonderful idea. We would be interested in donating teddies which are handmade and child safe for this cause. Let Garnet and I know what we need to do?

Hugs Louise

I spoke with Terrie from good bears of the world and it appears they are capable of handling this. I updated our site with information regarding the issue and advised smaller orders to view our site. If anyone out there is working on this issue (Artists) for smaller orders/donations. Please let us know, we would like to steer people in the right direction.

Check the home page of our site we put information there. I am sure you could donate directly through Good Bears of the World.

I spoke with Terrie again and she said people could donate through them "Good Bears of the World" They are going to coordinate with the Red Cross. But I think they need bulk donations.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh This is a wonderful idea! I'm glad Good Bears can handle it--they seem to have the experience and necessary contacts.

I think bulk donations from manufacturers/retailers are the only way to go--you want to get the bears into those little arms asap!

Eileen

Board footer