Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Intercal!

How excited was I when I saw 'Little Grrr' featured in the Intercal newsletter when it dropped into my inbox yesterday?!!! :D

Thanks Guys!! :cool::D:P:)

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Yes, I would like to say a big thank you too !!!!

I saw my bear " Rose-Marie" in the flyer and I was soooooo surprise (@@ ♪:lol::D:lol:
Thank you very much  Intercal !

Hugs/Marie

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I saw that too ladies. I was very proud. I feel like I know someone famous when I see a bear who's maker I know. I'm always showing my boyfriend my magazines saying " I know her!! "
I'm such a geek!!
Heather

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congrats Ladies...

Paula I had to check out your website...very nice.  I love all your bears...they are wonderful.  I love the fur you choose...not the typical honey brown...and those huggable arms...AWWWWWW!!!  Of course I had to read about the artist behind the bears...lovely lady you are...and I love that you shared so much of yourself.   Your garden is beautiful...you must be very busy with grown children still at home, bear creations, gardening...I think I need a nap now after reading.  :)

Shantell

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What newsletter?

Don't they love me anymore? bear_sad

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu, are you signed up to receive Intercal's weekly e-mailer?  It comes every Friday and contains news about specials on fur, what's going on at Teddy Talk, etc.  I will forward my copy to you and if you're not already signed up already, get with the program, girl!!! bear_laugh bear_laugh  If you are signed up for it, let Intercal know that you're not receiving it.  Hugs,

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Shantell,

How kind of you to take the time to visit my website to find out all about lil' ol' me!  My apologies for there being so few bears on there to show you ... I'm working on some new ones right now!!

I think I am pretty busy now you come to mention it.  Mind you, my kids at least are big enough to take care of themselves ... unless you take into account their need for hot meals and washing!!  I'm pleased you enjoyed the photos of my garden etc.  Thank you for popping in! :D:):cool:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

psichick78 wrote:

I'm always showing my boyfriend my magazines saying " I know her!! "
I'm such a geek!!
Heather

I do that, too.  "I KNOW HER!"  "THAT'S MY FRIEND!"  With husband, in my case.  I'm a geek, too.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Glad I'm not the only geek! :D
At least now, being "geek" is in.
At least that's what I'm telling myself.
Heather

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We can be in the "G" club. bear_original

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

"G" club sounds naughty! SIGN ME UP!! bear_laugh

Ahhhh wise one......Shelli :

I delete before looking when I know I can't possibly buy anything.  But I have never seen a newsletter before....:(  And especially one with 'OUR' gals work before   bear_sad:(

If you would forward yours I would get to see Paula and Marie's stuff in their newsletter.

I solemnly promise to never delete before checking again.  I may be flat broke and on the beans and rice diet, but I will always read befroe delelting-

dilydo bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Dilu - then you can forward it to me bear_laugh and I'm going to go right now and get on their email list. Where have I been! I'm kinda SHloooooow you know! (See, I really wanna be in the SH club... G club sounds interestion too!)

Daphne

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oops...sorry ladies, I was talking about the new flyer and I don't know about
the news letter !!!!! bear_rolleyes

Shelli, can I join to the G club too ?

Heather, I love your bear in your abater !  great work :D

Hugs/Marie

Thank you Intercal, thank you Obi Wan Kenobi, I got to see the pictures...Daphne do you want it I'll try to forward to yu; however I have never done this before, so somebody tell me how...:P:P

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Dilu - Sue Ann sent it to me so no need  to fret over how to do it!!

Thank you, though!

And thank you, Sue Ann! I'm now signed up to get it every week! Yippee!!

Daphne

Board footer