Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

Perhaps some of you have seen Bad Taste Bears. http://www.badtastebears.com This was my first shocking sight of naughty bears. It's one thing when they are little figurines...... totally different when it's in the fur and to think someone spent all that time making this.  :doh:

I'm encouraged that there are no bids. What can I say.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Jodi Falk wrote:

UMMMMMMMMMMMM  You won't see one of those on my boy bears !!!  :redface:

You would need pepper ,magnifying glass and tweezers for your boys Jodi. bear_grin  bear_grin

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Uh.... wow!  I must admit I am taken aback by this 'little' guy! lol  It certainly takes away from the cute fuzziness I've always come to think of when I think of Teddy Bears!  ugh, I'll never look at my Teddy Bears the same!!!!!! ha ha

Personally, I couldn't bring myself to put a weenie or whatever on a bear... Teddy Bears hold that childlike innocence that private parts just shouldn't be associated with(destined for bad dreams now!  :crackup: ).  But that's just me.  I won't say it's NOT art though... to each their own and everyone has their own way of expressing their talent.

Not offended at all, but I am a little grossed out at the whole "Teddy with a 'thing'" thing... lol

Kimberly W.

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

I just want to know if that smirk on the bears face is because he's proud of "it" or embarrassed but "it"!!!!!!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Oh My GAWD! There is sometyhing about it that is JUST NOT RIGHT!!! I mean it is a TEDDY for crimony sakes! I have never even seen one of those doo-hinkies hanging off of a REAL bear in the wild.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I have never even seen one of those doo-hinkies hanging off of a REAL bear in the wild

Let me fix that for ya, Sonya! I took this picture in our back yard a year and half ago. He's a little bashful.
(Some of you have seen it already.... sorry for the repeat!)

MALEsm.jpg

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

If I saw you with a camera I would hide my face as well Daphne :crackup:

PLEASE PEOPLE  DONT  :crackup: ASK FOR THIS TO BE MADE INTO A CHALLENGE :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

:crackup:  :crackup: Stellar Idea Wendy!!!! What would it be the most anatomically correct teddy? If so we need to get ahold of this artist and learn her trade secrets!!!

Krista

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hubby is rolling :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  eeeeeewwwwww!

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Yuck! That is just disgusting to me.....poor teddie  bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm totally cracking up.  LOVE the challenge idea, Wendy!  Notttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daphne, you're quite the photojournalist!  Whtt a charming nature moment you've captured there!   bear_tongue

Re: the eBay bear with his package exposed ...  Well...  Um... 

Honestly, for the first time since I've been affiliated with Teddy Talk, I find myself utterly speechless.  I simply don't know what to say.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, sheesh.  Ugh.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Daphne  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
How did you ever manage to cpture that picture? LMAO!

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Hahahahhah..... and for Shelli....that is truly shocking!  Speechless....lol

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Everyone's reaction is priceless - I couldn't believe it either.  It is rather well done though - I guess if you are gonna do it, do it well  :crackup:
Danni

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well I'm speechless for the second time this week..... bear_shocked

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

The responses from the ladies on this forum are as funny as the bear itself.  I just love the way you ladies have "expressed" your opinions on this bear with a "willy".  I am just loving the idea of a challenge Wendy.  I can just imagine the guidelines.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Since the poor little chap was named Vanilla Steel (his pseudonym in certain ‘adult’ movies, surely) I have decided to rename him Joe – poetic licence can be seen on request.  bear_grin  bear_grin

There once was a bear named Joe,
He was anatomically correct down below.
He was well loved, that bear,
And he had not a care
That his wobbly bits were on show.

Sorry about that, I just had to get it out of my system.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Shelli wrote:

Honestly, for the first time since I've been affiliated with Teddy Talk, I find myself utterly speechless.  I simply don't know what to say.

There is a first for everything!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  Love ya, Shel Shel!!!!  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh My!   :crackup:   Whoa.  At first I thought "cute face"...then I looked down. bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_wacko   It will be interesting to see if it finds a home.

Ely Nebraska
Judi wrote:

Oh My!   :crackup:   Whoa.  At first I thought "cute face"...then I looked down. bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  :wacko:

haha, yeah, same with me.  His face is really cute, but...I don't know what to say.

K Pawz Guest

And here I was having reservations about posting this!

hugs,
Krista

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

Oh dear, I can't let my bears see that.....

they're all going to want one  bear_ermm  :redface:  :doh:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Now I have seen it all!!!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: ..... or have I?

Board footer