Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Ti-Snow.jpgIced-pond.jpgIced-trees.jpgWinter has finally arrived. Enjoy these pictures I took yesterday when the temperature started out at (-19 F) Heat wave today....up to +18 F! The first picture is of the trees above the falls at the power dam. 2nd picture is of the frozen pond, the 3rd is Ti enjoying the snow.

Think I might go out again with Ti and play some more!
pandamac

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Great pics, enjoy the snow.
We are getting yet some more here in colorado!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Wow that's such a pretty open view!  I can't wait for some real snow to finally fall around here!!  We've only had dustings so far.  Ti is gorgeous..what a great looking dog!! My dogs love the snow too...it's hard to get them in once they get going out there. (I've got 100 pictures of Brinkley in that same stance Ti is in..that ever watchful herding dog stance. bear_original )

:hug:
~Chrissi

djbbears Queensland

now if we could just import the snow to aussie's as we are in great need of water at the moment as the drought is bad over here bear_thumb

Debbie

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Wow Ellen...great Pictures & great to see it's finally snowing there!!! That is one of the places it's suppose to do that...we are getting snow again in NM right now too..sure wish I could send some to all the places that need the moisture..I have no problem with sharing this stuff...cause I am starting to get "cabin fever"...this is very strange weather for us...

Hugs &

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great photos Ellen and thanks for sharing.

Stay warm.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Spectacular. It has cooled me down. Much needed in WA. bear_thumb

Ely Nebraska

You're dog is adorable:)  And the snow is very pretty.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

So that's what snow looks like!? I'd forgotten, it's been so long since we've seen any real snow in New England. What's up with that?????

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great pictures! We have had just one day of snow, last week, and by the time I had travelled into London it had dissapeared. Some winter! I worry about all this warm weather. Yesterday there was a butterfly on one of my patio garden pots.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

alveen Posts: 3

Great photos Ellen - Did anyone else notice the TEDDY in the first one?

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

It even looks like Ellen's avatar bear!!!

Hugs &

Board footer