Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

New kitties doing well, thank you.  I posted a pic of them on another thread whose name I can't remember right now.  The boy one is a terrorist and for reasons I don't entirely understand, is totally in love with LEGO; we find it all over the house, stolen from my older son's room. He particularly likes long, skinny pieces.  Weird kitty.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The photos from the mag are wonderful . . . thanks so much for posting!!  And congrats again to you famous ladies - Danni, Rita, Michele, AND Catherine - well done!

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

Danni and Michel,
I congratulate you too for the great Job in the TBT

Rita

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

A big congratulations to Danni, Rita and Michele !!!! It must be so exciting to see your name in a magazine !  Great articles Catherine.  You did an excellent job representing Delartful Bears and our great Canadian Black Bears.   I am so thrilled to have my bears at the same table as you and Danni this weekend -It's nice to "know" all of the famous people here bear_laugh

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Girls on your publications, well done. ;)

Thanks for sharing the articles with us as well.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Tammy, that is sooo sweet, and here I was thinking the same thing about your bears (along with Catherine's and Elizbet Bears!!)

Danni

Board footer