Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

DreamMonkeys Dream Monkey's
Minnesota

I was just wondering if anyone hear creates or have created any monkeys or dogs? If so, I would love to see them. Missy

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

well...i have made just regular stuffed animals of both...but nothing fancy....

sc_doggies.jpg

sc_monkeys.jpg

more just plushie type creations... bear_noexpression

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Here is my chimp that I won the Readers Choice Awards with last year...his name is Packito.

Packito3a.jpg

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

cropped-monkey-full-body300pix.jpg

Here is my monkey and he is available !!

Minnesota

wwhh.JPGiedxnaD.pnggujn9.jpg[b]

OMG, these are amazing monkeys ladies  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I LOVE em all bear_wub Here's a few that I sculpted out of clay. I eventually wanna make plush monkeys too. Thanks so much for posting your pix. I hope to see more of your work!  Missy

[/b]

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Missy !! WOWie Zowie !! Very nice monkeys !!! Good Job !!!

Minnesota

bear_laugh LOL....thank you, Jody! I cut and then I hand apply, glue in section at a time the mohair (completely) on my monkeys dolls. Thought I might wanna mention this....as it is time consuming and alot of work. Thank you so much for the kind words! Missy

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

Missy, your monkeys are adorable!!!  I actually got into bear making because I wanted to make myself a monkey.  I LOVE THEM!  But, I have only worked a little on the pattern over the past few years.  One of these days!!!  I did do one many years ago out of porcelain, I'll have to look for the pic's.  I did restuff my monkey that is about 35 years old a few months ago.  He still sleeps in my bed with me and my dog.  If people wouldn't look at me funny, I'd probably take him on vacation with me... bear_wacko   Wendy

Minnesota

Thanks! That would be great if you could find the picture. I would love to see the monkey. Missy bear_grin

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

Missy I thought that second monkey was real!!!
You did an amazing job on those cuties!

Jane your monkey is way cool too!!

and those puppies are darling!

I just have a sock monkey and a paper doll dog on my blog if you want to see  bear_grin

belle Gold Coast QLD

Wow such gorgeous monkeys & puppies. Packito is amazing Jane !!
Missy - what a beautiful baby girl monkey  bear_wub

I made a sock monkey for my daughter on the weekend, does that count?  :crackup:

sockmonkey_1.jpg

Kirsty

Minnesota

Hi Kirsty! Yes, your sock monkey counts!!!! bear_grin  I love sock monkey's  bear_wub !!! You did a wonderful job! LOVE the colors too!  Monkey hugs, Missy

Board footer