Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

Is there an easier way to collect everybodies blog address so that we can link up? I have been going down the list and it is taking a long time, and I'm not sewing bear_shocked  or making dinner, my husband ia afraid he may waste away to nothing bear_whistle  Won't happen for awhile that's for sure.
Dorothy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'd like to know that too as I sat here last night wanting to add everyone but didn't want to still be sitting here when the sun came up!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

I have added you both ,thank you ,
hugs,
louise x

clare14 Country Bears
England

I clicked on the user list and just kept adding them from there.   :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I went to the User List and sorted by blogs.  Just added them all... at least whoever has one listed in their profile as of this morning.(so the "blog" link shows under their photo)

If you want an easy way to do it..... just visit my blog - the list is all there!  (only one that is not a teddy bear artist is Sarah P.)

http://teddiesbylauralynn.blogspot.com/

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Laura Lynn, that is great, I am going to add the list to mine too. Thanks so much
Hugs
Jodi

OK I just went and tried to add the list, how do you do it and where do you add other peoples blog??? I think it might be the templet I picked, any help would be great.

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

I was going along so great...getting several linked...then...clicked the wrong button..went back to site...and my list of links disappeared...arrrgghhhh!!!!  this time I save each one as I add!!   

My list is a mixed bag... sort of like liquorice allsorts.... lol........some are blogs,...some are sites.... I am adding a link to the page that appeals to me the most...be it blog or site page.  The person perusing a site will still find the blog link and vice versa... cuz we all seem to have them linked on our pages.

UPDATE.... lots of copy and paste later... and of course, "backing and forthing" cuz I had to read some of the blog content didn't it?? ...lol.... ,I am sure you guys figured out an easier way or somethng...but..I got it...my hand is tingly...I am off for second coffee and some brekky...yikes..it is noon!!!

check out my blog to see your name in print....hahahha...

I will still be adding sites I find that have no blogs.... but later, or another day....... must vacuum........

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I added everyone who has a Blog on Teddy Talk by just going down the list. I wish there was an easier way but I haven't found it!

Alpine Ca.

Yes that's what I am in the middle of... it is taking awhile beacause I want to comment or read each one bear_smile I am having fun though, Roxanne I love that poem about your mom, I lost my mom in 1989, and I miss her so much. bear_cry
with love to all, Dorothy

Dorothy, I am sorry about your Mom, I lost my Mom this past November and this Mothers day was so hard for me, I tried to be happy. for my kids. but I just really wanted the day to get over quickly.
Hugs :hug:
Jodi

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Jodi!  I use the same blogging system you do... Blogger by Google.  So I was able to do a step by step tutorial on how to add a link list to your blog for you.

First, sign in to your account and go to your "dashboard".... hopefully the photos with the text and arrows I added will explain the rest!

Blogger-1.jpg

Blogger-2.jpg

Blogger-3.jpg

Blogger-4.jpg

Laura this is wonderful!!!!!!!
I am a visual learner so this should be easy.
You are a DOLL!!!!!!!!
:hug:
Jodi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Very nice visual aid, Laura...I could have used that a couple weeks ago... bear_tongue

I sat down today updated my links section...if for some reason I've missed you (and I may have missed someone) and you would like to be included, PLEASE don't be shy and just PM me and I'll be happy to add you.  I'm now cross-eyed and have a headache.  bear_cry    bear_cry   With all these beary links I think it's longer than my blog  postings  bear_grin

Hugs,
Shantell

Alpine Ca.

Oh wow, I like Blogger bear_thumb  it seems to me so much easier to figure out than my Typepad one. And it is free! I think I may switch. can I do that? Will someone please send me a permission slip bear_smile
Dorothy

Board footer