Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Hi friends !

I don't chat here very often these weeks but I really love to read and to see the marvelous bears :).
I've opened a blog too :
http://acidatticbears.blogspot.com/
Blogger is really great to use  !
I would be happy to list your blog on mine if you wish  :hug:.

Lots of shiny May hugs,
Marion :)

PS : there is a preview picture of my wedding dress at the bottom of the page... If you have any hairdo idea...  bear_innocent ;).

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful dress. You'll be stunnin no matter what you decide about your hair.
Great blog. Love your bears and how do you get that perfectly shaped nose?!
Yes, please add me to your blog list.

Dorothy Miss Dorothy's TeddyFolk
Alpine Ca.

Hi Marion, excellent blog bear_thumb . I have added you to my list. My blog is http://teddyfolk.blogspot.com/
Dorothy

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks a lot for the kind words Marlys !  :hug:
I love your bears too ! As for the noses, thanks a lot  :redface: .
I've added your blog :).
Hugs,
Marion

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

you look so pretty in your dress!  I loved shopping for wedding dresses and wish I could wear my dress again. 

I plan to add a list of artist bios to I Love Teddies in the next week or two so I'll add yours then.  I would also like to be on your blog list.   bear_original

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks a lot Dorothy and Chrissie ! (seems we posted in the same time Dorothy bear_original )
I've added you too !  That's really nice !

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I've just added you to my blog as well Marion!!!  Oh... you are so pretty in your dress!  It's beautiful! 

Love how you call your cat your own little Bastet!  That's the origin of my last name... Bastet!

Kim Basta

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Hi Marion, i love your blog  bear_thumb   I've just added your link to mine.   My blog's pretty boring, haven't discovered the art of writing interesting blogs yet!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Hi Marion,
Your blog is beautiful. The photographs are wonderful and your dress is gorgeous. I'm afraid I have no suggestions for hair - I keep mine very short because I am not very good at styling. I am adding your blog to my list.
Nancy D

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks a lot friends, I've added your blogs too :). I'm very touched by your kind words !  :hug:

Kim, you sure have a wonderful name ! I didn't realized it could come from Bastet !

Hugs  :hug: !

Board footer