Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

After last weeks dissapointment of missing out on adopting that beautiful lab puppy look who we arelooking after. They are wonderful dogs and so funny to watch. The cocker spaniel loves footwear and will run away with whatever he can get hold of. The big lab loves to chase his tail (silly boy) and the black lab is just a little princess.

Jane67.jpg

Jane76.jpg

Excuse the doggy foot prints everywhere, it had been raining wnd the dogs just left prints all over the kitchen and utillity room floors.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb    bear_flower  bear_thumb

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wow, you look like you have your hands full, though they look like good dogs. Our Harley pup also likes shoes. He grabs a shoe every evening when he meets Allyn at the door. He was ruining my shoes so I had to find him an old pair that's just his and he's been through 3 old pairs of shoes. He doesn't chew them, but his sharp teeth punch holes in them. Even though Scotties are a small dog, they have a full size head and teeth to go with it.

Have fun pupsitting. Maybe this will encourage you to check out a rescue.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Jane what great looking dogs, my chihuahua LOVES socks, you can not lay them around or she will grab them and scurry under the couch, one time I found 13 socks under there.  :crackup:
:hug:
Jodi

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet they all are, you will have fun looking after them!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

so cute!!  I love dogs, especially cockers.   bear_wub  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

They must keep you busy Jane - very cute dogs.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub Awwwhhhh!!!  What fun you're having!  bear_wub

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Oh, the spaniel looks JUST like my grandma's old dog, Pal! What loving dogs those are...so loyal and sweet! Have fun, and give them lots of doggy kisses from me!
Hugs,
Anita

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Jane,  you'll have fun looking after these doggies ! ! !    They look like sweet dogs.  I know this is about the dogs, but I couldn't help noticing your wonderful kitchen.  Is that an Aga stove?  If so, you lucky duck.  I've always wanted one.  I love your cabinetry too.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

How cute...Enjoy watching the dogs....

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

silly i know - but jane i love your floor tiles - i have no kitchen in my house just some fltating appliances and a bit of worktop balanced but the tils i have are like yours but smaller and old ... id love a kitchen but wouldnt want a new floor - now i have seen your kitchen i know im right and it coulkd look fab ... anyway - nice dawgs too heehee
cat xxxx

Board footer