Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey everyone,

I haven't been too active as late, well with working, preparing for a baby, gardening and just not being on a computer has put me a little out of touch.

So, its a perfect day, the weather is fantastic, my gardening is done and looks pretty, the animals are out with me and I'm sitting on our deck with our laptop with PLENTY of time to catch up on some TT'in'

I hope all of you are also having a great day, or at least trying to ! lol

What are YOU doing today?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It's cold, dark and rainy here, Heather!  bear_tongue  My daliah's are not happy to be so soaking wet. My petunias are drooping.... but  when the sun comes out again (4 days from now they say!) everything will be so lush and happy!

It's a great day to stay in and sew.... and that's exactly what I'm doing!  bear_original  The dogs are napping (snoring too) and hubs is firmly planted on the couch watching a movie he's only seen 15 times! I like days like this when everyone is home, relaxed and there is nothing that HAS to be done!

Heather.... garden... pictures....?????  :photo:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It rained this morning for the umpteenth time this spring . . . had over 10 inches just in May.  But, the sun is out now and, though my back woods looks like a jungle, everything is very green and sparkling.  I photographed my latest bear and have started work on another.  (Have another bear show this month.)

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Actually, I think we're having the same weather that you're having Heather! It's about 30C today, which is a tad warm for me bear_tongue but considering it was threatening to snow only 10 days ago, I'll take it!!! AC would be nice though....

Cheryl  bear_flower

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I have caught a summer cold UGH  But I did manage to trim my tree and did some laundry - womens work is NEVER done!!!  Now its Neo Citron and to bed!

Jane

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Getting ready for the "Bear Hugs for Hope" campaign, I am so excited to get this going!!!!!
Had my sister from florida here for the last 3 days, so I have had a great day too!!!!
We miss your posting
:hug:
Jodi

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Its cold here in oz...56F, 14C.  Too cold for me, the heater is blowing.  I've been doing the same as you, catching up on TT for the last two days.  Fun!  I have to go to the craft shop for stuffing soon.  Always fun coz as you know craft shop visits never end with only the one item you need tehe

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I reckon it's about 5degrees C here today - so there's not much happening.  I find it very difficult in grey dreary weather to get motivated, and find EVERYTHING takes way longer.....  I have managed to trace and nearly cut out a bear...
AHhhhh the joys of winter - so I am cursing you Heather and your Canadian weather LOL   :hug:
Danni

Board footer