Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

th_Picture3759.jpgI would very much like for you to see my "swap bear" that I made to send to another artist.This is the first time I have ever done this and I'm excited(and nervous) and can't wait to meet my new bear friend.

Here's Grayson:
Picture3758.jpg

Here is a close-up that show my hand-painted eyes.Thanks to you wonderful girls and all your advice and to Dilu for her words of encouragement bear_laugh

Picture3760.jpg

Thanks for having a look.Hugs,Shari.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

WOW!! bear.gifShari!! He's gorgoeus! I love all about his beasty look! I wish I could make such outstanding bears!
The picture is great also. You're a good photografer.
Very beautiful eyes - good job! Did you painted them with acrilyc?
fur is lucious, it looks just the right thing for him.
his open mouth with those cute little teeth is AMAZING! I want to learn how to !!!

Your bear is great! k010.gif

Deb Upstate New York

How big is he Shari?  Look huge!  He's great; don't be nervous.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Waaay scrumptious, Shari!!  Your trading pal will be EXTREMELY pleased, I'm very sure!  You did an outstanding job!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks,he's probably 23" but he's "big boned" :lol:I'm trying to convince her to join the board but she is "laid up " with a broken foot and may have second thoughts after I mentioned how addictive(but wonderful and educational) the board is.She has seen pictures but I'm always terrified until I get that wonderful email form the new owner saying they love the bear.Sometimes i take forever to finish a bear because I'm so scared.Silly I guess.
Thank-you Julia for your oh so kind words.I try very hard to take good pictures.His eyes are a combination of enamel paint and some metallic.I'm still experimenting to try and get the look I want.

Hugs for all.And Sue Ann,batten down those hatches!

Deb Upstate New York

Big boned ~ now THAT is rich!  bear_grin

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

He is wonderful!  He looks so sqeezable.  By the way, I understand being "big boned".  I am in the process of trying to get rid of some of my "big boned" features.  Diet rule #1 - If it tastes good, don't eat it.  There goes the chocolate chip cookies.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Nina(Millie) you have to treat yourself a little bit or you will end up feeling totally deprived and then when I do,I make up for it big time bear_sad  Just one bite of that treat and then throught the rest away :lol:

Hugs,shari.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shari you make such awesome open mouth bears.  Your friend will be thrilled !

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Shari Grayson is beautiful! I love his face as he has so much character and personality. Great Job!

Many Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

One day, when I'm really great at making bears, I would love to swap with you. Who could resist that face??
Really though, you have a real talent for open mouth bears. You really do.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Wonderful!!! Doesnt that fabric look great. I made a bear for my father in that fabric. I had forgotten. So thankyou for the reminder!:cool:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Shari, He is wonderful!  I am sure his new mommy will be thrilled to bits with him. :):):D:D:D

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

He's gorgeous Shari... you silly one... ANYONE would be pleased as punch to own such a looker!  Love the fur, love the mouth, love the eyes!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks girls,he sent away so I should hear soon how she feels about him. I'm a very insecure bear artist.I want to send in to magazines but I need to figure out first exactly how and then get the nerve up to do it bear_original

Hugs,shari.

Pipa UK

He is GORGEOUS!!! :)

Shari wrote:

I would very much like for you to see my "swap bear" that I made to send to another artist.This is the first time I have ever done this and I'm excited(and nervous) and can't wait to meet my new bear friend.

Here's Grayson:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/S … re3758.jpg

Here is a close-up that show my hand-painted eyes.Thanks to you wonderful girls and all your advice and to Dilu for her words of encouragement bear_laugh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/S … re3760.jpg

Thanks for having a look.Hugs,Shari.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Pipa,your new?? Big bear huugy welcome and thanks fro your kind words about Grayson.I love your panda as I have a real soft spot for them.Nice to see you here bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

Hugs,Shari.

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Wow Shari,
he's awesome. What a wonderful open mouth. Luv the grey eyes.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

what a beauty fran i love this place

Board footer