Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Jodi- They eat crickets and greens. He is mainly on crickets (not my favourite creatures, but I'm getting used to them) at the mo.
He does like to be held, in fact he fell asleep on my hand earlier, hehe.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Gantaeno,
In the "cat world" fat means you're a successful cat! Your cat is a great success  bear_thumb
Karen

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

woodley4TT.jpgLove everyone's pics!  Thought I would contribute a photo of my 3 year old spoodle Woodley!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears
KJ Lyons wrote:

Gantaeno,
In the "cat world" fat means you're a successful cat! Your cat is a great success  bear_thumb
Karen

Karen if fat=success in the kitty world, then my cat is Donald Trump. LOL LOL LOL

0DSCN3390.JPG

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Gantaeno,
Karen

lol! Yeah, i remember well trying to convine him to wear a mini tophat when we were both younger... he gave my a look that said 'I don't need THAT'  bear_wub Bless 'im...

I like him podgy XD More cuddlesome... besides, he nicks all the other cats food anyway, no matter what his portion size is XD

loopylou Posts: 35

I love all the piccys there great. Well here is mine.
22-11-05_1404.jpg31-05-05_1303.jpg
Photo-0166.jpg

beary_clairey Luton

Here are my 2 babies - Honey & Rex!!!

They are both 8 years old!!!

01.jpg

Hugs

Claire

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

This is my Greenie obsessed Jack Russell, Poohbear.
bedtime.jpg
pooh2.jpg
pooh_001.JPG
bear_original Wendy

Isn't amazing how loving the dogs look, what wonderful beings they are, you can just see goodness when you look into their eyes.

Grin and Grimace Pasadena, CA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Just spent my lunch hour enjoying all of your pet photos! What fun!

Thought I would share mine as well.

First two pics are of my cocktiel Jeepers and the second two pics are of my Red Belly parrot Luca.

jeepers1.jpg   jeepers2.jpg

luca1.jpg   luca2.jpg

Stacey

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Stacy: What a beautiful cocktiel. I too loved this thread. I enjoy looking at everybodys pets.

I LOVE PARROTS!!!!! They are so cool!!!!!!That red belly is amazing bear_wub

Grin and Grimace Pasadena, CA

Thanks Michelle!

She/he is a sweetie. Not sure what sex it is. The landlord won't allow any other pets so I have my birds. Funny, birds can be more destructive than cats or dogs!

Jodi, Luca the Red Belly is quite the character! She is now 2 years old and talks a bit. I have to be careful what I watch on TV. Too much cussing and she picks it up right away!  :redface: You might notice in my avatar she has lost some of the red in her belly area, thus I'm sure she is a girl. The males keep all of the red on their bellies and face area. The larger pic is when she was only 6 months and had not gone through many molts to lose the red.

Pages:

Board footer