Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

hearselover Posts: 2

Hi all!

I've been lurking about for a few weeks now and I see that some of you --at one time or another -- have had real fur that you were wanting to sell.

Rather than send private messages i figured I'd just throw this out there -- looking for large pieces of real fur -- I prefer mink, beaver and ermine.

Let me know what you got and how much you want .. maybe we can make a deal and I'll take it off your hands!

Thanks a bunch

Rebecca

theteddypatch The Teddy Patch/Bear Necessities

I have a large piece remaining from a black antique curly lamb coat.  It was a full coat, I have only made one bear from it - in very good condition.  I also have a lovely Vintage Champagne Mink collar - which is absolutely beautiful but the lining has been removed measures 44 inches long and 8 inches.  Also have some vintage sable mink and lots of nice racoon pieces.   Everything except the curly lamb is listed at The Teddy Patch, www.theteddypatch.com.  Check them out - I can send you measurements on the lamb if you're interested just let me know.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Rebecca: I love to sew with mink....But I don't have any to sell. I would suggest you try ebay. You can get great deals on coats and stoles there. You can pick them up at garage sales or thrift shops. Yesterday, I went to this little flea market and found two fur collars and got them both for $5. There are some options for you.

hearselover Posts: 2

Thank you both!  I've been lurking on Ebay for a while and I keep getting beat out on auctions. :(

I'll check out the teddypatch.com

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I know someone has listed fur coats on bid 4 bears...Im not sure what kind they are, but its worth checking out!

www.bid4bears.com

Good luck to you

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Nancy at Bif4bears has three coats on auction there-you might want to have a look see.

dilu

http://www.bid4bears.com/

Board footer