Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW thanks girls...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I am giving my two weeks notice today at work (AHHHH!!!) LOL

Yep, Sarah, Cocoa is a place to live LOL, no, not everything is made out of chocolate LOL bear_original You made me smile with your Cocoa comment bear_original  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
kbonsall wrote:

AWWW thanks girls...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I am giving my two weeks notice today at work (AHHHH!!!) LOL

Yep, Sarah, Cocoa is a place to live LOL, no, not everything is made out of chocolate LOL bear_original You made me smile with your Cocoa comment bear_original  :hug:  :hug:

haha, we have cadbury chocolate ads here and everything is made of chocolate!  Made me think of that, now wouldn't that be cool!!  Have fun in Cocoa  bear_tongue    :hug:

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Good luck, Kim, I'm sure that you will love Florida...lot's of sun.

I live about 20 minutes from Disneyland...it's fun having Mickey Mouse and his magical land as a neighbor, sometimes I will go for a visit (off-season) for a little inspiration. It will be great for you to live so close to Disney World.

After you get settled you definitely have to share photos.
Bear Hugs~
Kathy

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Kim,

You'll definitely like Cocoa. I'm about 1 - 1 1/2 from there depending on the traffic.

Hugs,

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

That is big news!!  Florida!!  Palm trees, sandy beaches and sunny skies!!  Oooooh, that sounds just fabulous.  Happy landings to you!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

WOW Florida !? how wonderful !!!!!!
hope your moving goes everything smoooooooooooooooooooth.  bear_thumb 
I bet you will love Florida !!!  bear_wub   
Please don't forget to tell us about Flordida.

Hugs
Marie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you girls so much! Sorry I haven't responded sooner, packing is taking all my time! LOL...

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, yes, packing soon becomes your obsession when you're moving.  Be sure to put labels on at least 5 sides of the box, all 6 if you can manage.  It saves time when it comes to unpacking said boxes.  bear_thumb

I'm so excited for you  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  I've one friend that's moved to Florida, and its been the best for him....All that sunshine, fresh air, good food and friendly people.  I'm sure you'll have a great time there.

And for a place called Cocoa ~ what better place for a bear maker??  I mean, the town's named for chocolate....how much better/lucky can it get?  :crackup:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original WOW, Kimbers--just let me know if you miss SNOW, and I'll send you some!!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

sounds great Kim, do post some pictures,
hugs Kerren

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Kim
Wow!! I hope you just love in Cocoa - I know little about Florida but my son is going there at the end of July for a holiday - I will aks him to take a picture at least of a road sign for me showing Cocoa
Seriously though - the very best of luck and health and happiness in your new home
Take Care  bear_flower  bear_flower
:hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer