Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

goofy-1-sit-Small.JPGI'm starting to sew for Penny's show in October and since I'm slow I'll probably only have 3 or 4 done. Anyway, this is one I'm planning to keep for the show. He has a felted face and feet and a double-jointed neck for posing. The mohair is Schulte and is a varigated green and the roving is also a varigated colour that blended nicely after I carded it. He isn't named yet but he does have a silly look to him. If his eyes look off it's because they are the test eyes. Ran out of that size and had to order more bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

What a cutie! Isn't the show at the beginning of November?

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

He's cute!  bear_wub

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

yes...it is Nov 3  bear_wacko   I guess Oct 23 stuck in my head cause it's my oldest daughter's birthday but that's actually the deadline to have them ready for.

Marion

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

He would make anyone smile, he is lovely.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
MerBear wrote:

yes...it is Nov 3  bear_wacko   I guess Oct 23 stuck in my head cause it's my oldest daughter's birthday but that's actually the deadline to have them ready for.

Marion

Darn, I was hoping she'd changed the date and I missed the notice! I'm away at a show the weekend of the BAO show and have no way to access a computer and participate.
bear_sad

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Marion...he's sweet!!  gotta name yet?  He looks like a fun guy, like a class clown...maybe a famous comedian's name would fit him bear_smile

Daphne
There are a few of us at the show who are still doing BAO and will have laptops, maybe you could jump on one for emails and whatnot.  I wasn't sure I could do both, but I figure I can have at least 1 bear for BAO...if I get 2 or 3 great, but I"ll have 1 for sure.  It'd be a shame to miss, it saw amazing hits and exposure.

:hug:
~Chrissi

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks Chrissi but with Hunt Valley the third of 3 back to back shows for me, I doubt I'll have inventory. And I'll be on the road, actually in the air or sitting at an airport waiting for my next plane all of Saturday with so much to do to get ready Friday night.... I can't imagine being able to add one more commitment to the list.
bear_sad

Board footer