Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I just had a chat with Melanie Jayne  of Bear Treasures and I have permission to tell you she gave birth to a little boy yesterday afternoon. Oliver James weighed in at 5lb 9oz and both mum and baby are doing very well indeed
Melanie Jayne sounds very happy and the baby was cooing away in the background. I am sure you will all join me in wishing them well!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

awww, thanks for the news

Congrats Melanie!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

how exciting!!!   thanks for letting us know. 

congrats, Melanie!  welcome to the world, Oliver!   :dance:  :dance:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Thanks Jenny - that's wonderful news and I loooove the name Oliver!   I hope Melanie and the baby are doing well and will be home soon.  Sending love to them both!

hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Wishing the best to mom and son!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

A big, huge congratulations to Melanie Jayne!   bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub

I'm so happy that mom & baby are happy and well!   bear_wub

Kim Basta

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Wonderful news Jenny!! ....so pleased to hear of little Oliver James safe arrival,

Please send Melanie Jayne my love and congratulations...!!!   bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thanks for the news Jenny. :rose:
Congratulation Melanie-Oliver is a lovely name and is the same name as my youngest son bear_thumb  :dance:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Wonderful news of Olivers safe arrival.  Well done Melanie.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: That's wonderful news!  Thanks so much for sharing!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Danni

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Great news!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! bear_original  bear_thumb  bear_flower  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thanks Jenny and Congratulations to Mum Dad and Baby

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:  bear_wub  :dance:  :clap:
Yey congratulations

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Congratulations to Melanie and all the family on the new arrival  :dance:  :dance:
Hugs

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhhh  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   That's wonderful news!!!   :dance:   Thanks for letting us know  bear_flower  ..and...

:bday:  :cake:  :bday: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PROUD PARENTS!!!    :bday:  :cake:  :bday:   And welcome to the world little Oliver James  :hug:   What a cool name!  bear_wub

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

th_thBear2q.gif   mel.gif

Now here comes all the hard work, lack of sleep etc etc. Best wishes to you Melanie.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

In case she can't get on line I will pass on all your good wishes....I love the name Oliver too...it's my sons name...he's 27 and never, in all that time,  have I wished I'd picked a different name so I think Melanie chose wisely...but then I am biased of course!!!!!

I think she's coming home today....but I suspect she might be a bit busy to join us on TT...but you never know!!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely news!  Thanks for sharing it with us and hugs to Melanie and her family! :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh how wonderful :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Send her my best wishes Jenny. :dance:  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is wonderful, congrats to Melanie!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

CONGRATS!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations to you and your family, Melanie Jane! Post pictures when you have time! :hug:  :hug:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Congratulations Melanie Jane and Family!!  I love the name Oliver as well.  SO exciting, congrats!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations!!!  Babies I just love them...the way they feel, smell, just everything about them....awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

but I'm glad it's you and not me  bear_tongue   bear_flower   bear_flower   bear_flower   bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

wonderful news, congratulations Melanie and welcome to the world Oliver James  bear_wub  bear_smile

Hugs
Catherine
x

Board footer