Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

I'm with Debbie here,
as far as I'm concerned there is always time to catch a good flick- especially while sewing.
But I've always been the movie reviewer for our house, even in my youngest years....
these days though, I know more about Pixar movies than anything else- if I have to watch the Incredibles again  bear_wacko mind you they do have some awesome quotes.

Still doesn't help me here though....now somebody must have an idea!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Well I think Chloe's on a Tom Cruise groove - is it Interview with a Vampire ??? I read the book soooo many years ago , and I have to say I found Mr.C a weird choice for L'estat  bear_wacko
Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

YES Ruth, you got it right, I agree with you at the Tom Cruise thing, But wasn't Brad just GREAT  bear_wub  bear_wub

Your Go !!!!!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

ermm- I went to google and this saying seems to have come up a few times by various people. I am also one who tends to have a movie playing in the background while working  and that is about my take on movies.

Lynette

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ok , I'm sure this quote will be very specific - no google-peeking now !!  bear_laugh  ( and ,yes Chloe ; Brad was gorg' with dark ,long hair wasn't he  bear_grin

"Who was Joan of Arc ?"
"Errrr .... Noah's wife ....?"

Have fun peeps  bear_happy   p.s obviously this one is not a serious , arthouse film !!
Ruth

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

he he he......... I know this one!  Ok, I'm not sure what's more sad..the amount of movies I see OR the fact that I retain the dialogue.   :crackup:  bear_grin   Anyone else ever thought of trying out for Movie Week for Who wants to be a Millionaire??

Good one Ruth!!  bear_thumb

:hug:
~Chrissi

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

How sad is this - I haven't had a clue about any of them. I guess it shows how many movies I watch - NONE!  :crackup:   About the only thing I watch is PBS, but I did make an exception for the Harry Potter films!  bear_grin

hugs,

Brenda

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I'm glad you replied Chrissi - I was beginning to think it was too dumb !  bear_whistle  I'm afraid my family has a habit of conversing
in a) movie quotes or b) Simpsons episode quotes  bear_grin  bear_grin
What about everyone else ? One of the leads in this film went on to become "The One " !!
*smirk* Ruth

ruth wrote:

in a) movie quotes or b) Simpsons episode quotes  bear_grin  bear_grin

:crackup: Here too!!  Last week we were at a park and my hub ran back to our blanket to get a bottle of water..he's joggin up the hill and "run forrest, run" just flew out of my mouth trying to get him to hurry up bear_grin

Ok, come on guys with Ruth's extra bonus hint somebody has to have a guess ......  bear_laugh

~Chrissi

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   I can imagine life at your house is never dull, Chrissi and Ruth  :crackup:  :crackup:   

LOL, I've no idea on the movie for this one.....can you tell me if it was a movie from this year?  Or an older one?  I suspect its one I missed this year, and am waiting for it to come to dvd  bear_tongue

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Is it Bill And Teds Exelent Adventure?

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Darn it, Jenn beat me too it! I'm pretty sure she's right.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Yay Jen - it certainly was " which is totally excellent" of you (clashing guitar rif) !!  bear_tongue
Over to you ....
Mini Hugs , Ruth

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  I should try to watch that one again!  Its been a looooong time since I've seen this most excellent movie  :clap:

Sleep all day.  party all night. never grow old. never die.  Its fun to be a vampire.

amul Amul Kumar Photography
Chicago, IL
Website

The Lost Boys?

Yup! Your turn!

Chicago, IL
Website

"So... you still desire me after all these years? The old ball and chain?"
"Forever!"
"I'll get them."

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

"So... you still desire me after all these years? The old ball and chain?"
"Forever!"
"I'll get them."

Is it Adams family values?

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Chicago, IL
Website

Doodlebears wins! And I feel like this thread has died...

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

no, no, don't let this thread die. i want a chance to get one right!
you're up, Jane. What's your line? oh, the anticipation....i love this game!

Oh no....."Goonies never say die"  bear_grin
What's your line Jane??

~Chrissi

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Amul, half the problem is that the people who are playing are from all over the globe.  Some of us are asleep when the others post their content!  It's not dead yet!

bear_original

C'mon.  This is fun!

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Yeah! Missy Doodlebear won this one. The baton has been passed to you  bear_thumb   bear_thumb

Board footer