Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

Hi all, PLEASE forgive me if this is in the wrong section bear_sad I have been trying to fond a forum for ages where I can ask about my teddy bear yet I cannot find any, I liked the look of this one so joined then wasn't sure where to put my post, I am so daft! bear_wacko

I have a teddy that my nan and grandad got me when I was one, I am 25 now and It has always bugged me as I cannot remember who made him bear_sad all I remember was a circus tent on his tag! I am sure I saw that but his tag has been missing for a long time now.
I guess he was made around the 80's and he winds up and plays music still now! bear_original he is very precious to me my nan and grandad are no longer with us so I cant ask them where they got him!? can you help? xx

ginger4.jpgginger2.jpgginger1.jpg
PS EXCUSE ASHTRAYS IN PIC TUT TUT TO ME! bear_tongue

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi there,

I have 2 stuffed animals in my studio that I've had since I was an infant.  One is a dog with a tag that has what looks like circus tent tops.  The company on the tag is Animal Fair, Inc.  Not sure if that's who made your bear, but it can't hurt to try googling it or doing a few ebay searches.  Good luck bear_flower

:hug:
~Chrissi

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

Oh thank you hun, that rings a bell! I will get searching!  Im hooked on this amazing forum the work is mind blowing! xx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Kaytee, I can't help you with your question about the bear but I followed your link and found your UTube film about your beautiful dog. She is really cute, I also saw the pictures of your other cuties too. I have two Cavalier King Charles spaniels Chunky and Lucy. They are father and daughter, we lost Lucy's mum nineteen months ago, she was only seven, it broke my heart. Here are pictures of my beautiful dogs, whom my life would be very lacking without.....................
MyboyChunkyinthepark.jpgMyDarlingHolly_copy.jpgMyLucyand_teddy.jpg

I hope you enjoyed seeing my babies.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

Jane what gorgeous babies!!!

Hugs,
Krista

kaytee576 Norfolk UK

doodlebears thanks for the lovely things you said about my babies and yours are so beautiful bear_original I couldnt live without my cavaliers, Kaytee my black and tan has been very poorly and it is hard to me they are my four legged kids!
sorry to hear of the loss of your seven year old, sending a hug your way and plenty to your cavs too xxx

Board footer