Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.

Please go to the index page on my website - the story is there - - - www.t-eddie-bears.com   Thanks to anyone who can help Crickett.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

All I see is the red heart with Cricket in the middle and the scrolling banner at the bottom... no story... no active link to click on... ????????
bear_noexpression
Am I missing something?

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Wish I could...but I have 2 yorkies and they are not the best to have with a dog with slightly protruding eyes like a pug.  I know you'll be able to find her a home.

bless you,

Jude

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I would in an instant but already have 3 protuding eye Bostons and have already had to find another home for a rescue pug that lost the use of an eye because they didn't like her. I'm sure if you contact one of the Pup Rescue groups they would find her a good home.
http://pugrescuenetwork.com/pug-o-ween/pug-o-weenTY.htm
Marion

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I do hope someone can take Crickett and give her a wonderful home. We have three rough and rowdy Scotties and my husband won't even consider another dog. But I hope the best for Crickett.

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.

Thanks to everyone that emailed with suggestions, here is an email that I received this afternoon, all seems to be well now.

"I am so happy. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. A beautiful home has been found for Crickett. It is with a woman with two older boys. Crickett will be the only pet and much loved and pampered.  God does truly answer our prayers, and with all the people sending love and caring for this dog she will have the happy life she deserves. Please thank everyone who cared enough to email and tried to help. I am touched and I am sure little Crickett can feel all that love also."

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Now that's a happy ending - YIPPEE!

hugs,

Brenda

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a great day for Crickett! I'm so glad she found a home so quickly. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer