Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

The latest Fashion Trends in Slippers for the fall season...LOL!

fsmutzstootz.jpg

fsstevensslipper.jpg

Amy, Ginger and Michelle - on a side note I love this photo because it looks like Michelle is saying to Amy - "Now when you where those bear claw slippers, you really need to let out a big GROOOOOWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!!"

fsamygingermichelle.jpg

A very sweet collector (sorry my mind is like a sieve so I retain nothing).  I know someone else will pipe up with her name.  Anyway, she went all out with her jammies and slippers!  And sitting next to her is Bev White.

fscollectorbevwhite.jpg

Daphne, Laura Lynn and Shane (the Birthday Boy)

fsdaphnellshane.jpg

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Laura Lynn chat with others while wearing her cute doggy fuzzy slippers.

fsllslippers.jpg

Mark Mckay, Shane and Steven

fsmarkshanesteven.jpg

Martha Burch (I was lucky enough to get her pin in the swap - I'll post a photo later), Ginger Brame and Sue Ann Holcomb

fsmburchgbramesaholcomb.jpg

The talented and super sweet Michelle Lamb!

fsmlambfuzzyslipper.jpg

Tami opening her pin swap.  She did a really great job of organizing the whole thing!!!  Lots of fun!!!

fstami.jpg

I'll have pics of the showroom and the class later on.  There's tons of them that I have to sort, etc.  It was great fun and I really enjoyed meeting all the people I chat with so frequently!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks, Lisa, looks like everyone was having fun. I'm sure we all wish we could have been there.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Well I was very fortunate that way as a very nice friend and bear artist offered to let me "camp out" at her house.  I don't want to mention her name because everyone might want to do it!!!  Anyway, I don't think I could have gone otherwise.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Hi all - I missed a Good Night!!

The collector sitting next to Bev White is Jackie Morris - one of the pioneering bear makers from the 80s & 90s!
She started one of the first, in not the First, listings of bear artists in a huge compilation. The name escapes me -- Bears Direct??

http://www.teddybearsearch.com/interviews/jackieuk.mv

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

The pics are fantastic and wish I could have been there but this is the next best thing.  Thanks!

mini hugs,

Jude

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awesome pics Lisa!!!!!  Thanks cause I forgot my camera  :doh:

The lovely collector next to Bev White is Brenda Sneddon - also a fellow TTer!!  I really enjoyed talking with her about her Halloween teddy bear display  bear_grin   She also won the prize for best fuzzy slippers... and if you take a close look at her picture you will see why she won!!  She went ALL out... bear slippers AND jammies!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks Laura Lynn!!!  I knew you'd remember her name because I saw you over there chatting with her!

When you have toddlers, it helps to travel with people whose brains haven't been turned to total mush!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AWESOME!!!!

It looks like you guys had so much fun.  I'm super excited that so many bear artists felt welcome to attend even though they're not even "regulars" here at TT.  I may have resigned as an "official" advisor here, but this place is still my baby and so much a part of me, so that makes me incrediblyhappy; we've always tried to be so welcoming here.

HUGE thanks and credit and hugs and love to Tami for creating that same welcoming atmosphere at her Fuzzy Slipper event.  It looks like it was a resounding success as a result of her caretaking and good spirit.  I sooooo wish I could have gone!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fantastic photo's Lisa thank you for sharing it really looks as though you all had a great time. For those like me who couldn't be there it is the next best thing to share in your photo's and reports.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Brilliant pics, looks you had so much fun

Pauline

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful photos Lisa and thanks so much for sharing.
Looks like a great time was had by all!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

WOW Looks like you all had soooo much fun and the slippers were awesome- sure wish I could have been there
Thanks to all who will be posting pictures
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

What a great time!!!!  I wish I could have been there, it looks like everyone had soooo much fun, but this is the next best thing  bear_thumb  I can cuddle up with a newly finished bear, and look at the happy people chatting away.  Thank you so much for sharing  :photo:  and names !!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Great pictures....I wish I had not made flight arrangements for Saturday afternoon. I would have love to have been to the party.

Stellajella Wien

I wish I was not so far away *sigh* it looks like a real nice crowd!!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What great pictures !  It is so nice  to see everyone together in a fun setting, in person.  I just wish I could go someday too.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I am so jealous - I wish I could have been there - it looks like soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!

Danni

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Great Pics Lisa...Wish I could have been there, but the Steiff show beckoned and I answered the call....LoL.  Priorities Priorities!

Jeremy

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thanks for the pictures Lisa! I didn't bring my camera and I probably would have forgotten to take pictures if I had. Steve took loads of pictures, but I'm sure he's very busy getting ready for the Hunt Valley MD show.

It was a fun event!  We will have to do it again.
Thanks to everyone for coming! Thanks to those who donated door prizes (there were a lot!) and thanks to those who brought goodies!
Also a big thank you to Connie and Amber for getting the hospitality suite for us!! It was a perfect place for the event. It would have been really crowded to have it in a regular hotel room.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Super pics Lisa ... looks like a great time was had by all!  bear_thumb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Anyone else here think that our Sue-Ann looks fantastic? She is so attractive don't you think?
I always knew i hated her for a good reason!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: (this is a Joke in case anyone thinks i'm an evil cow)
Fantastic profile you have there Sue-Ann, or should we call you Hottie Tottie now?
:dance:
You all look like like you had a fab time - i have slipper envy, you all put my disgusting old flip-flops to shame  bear_cry
PenPen
bear_tongue

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Well, that photo really doesn't do Sue-Ann justice.  She is really stunning in person.  And super nice too as is her husband.  Both are really an asset to the bear world and I sincerely mean that as it's so important to have someone who supports your hobby and your art.

Cheers to you super sweet, super cute Sue-Ann!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  Oh my, Penny and Lisa - you take my breath away with your so very nice and thoughtful compliments.  You can't imagine how sweet is the sound for a
waaaay over the hill senior person.  Many, many thanks, ladies . . . . you've definitely made my day, week, month, and possibly the next 10 years.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I agree with Penny and Lisa ~ you are one very beautiful, sweet Lady Sue Ann!

Warmest bear hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Board footer