Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

pigs.JPGpiggy.JPGpig.JPGHere are a couple of pictures of our pigs that my niece took on the weekend. Actually it was the day before they went on their 'vacation'. Don't worry though - they will be returning to the farm on Friday.

Marion

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Aawww. Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder. I think your piggies are very cute.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I love little pigs!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I think they're mighty cute ! ! !

Brockville, Ontario

little piggies are sort of cute. These are brutes of 300 lbs - not so cute. They will eat you if you hold still long enough and are extremely clever. We have to put old tires, etc in their pen to give them things to play with or they get into trouble bringing down the water hose or planning mass escapes. Fortunately they are ruled by their stomachs and will follow you anywhere if you are holding a white bucket :)

Marion

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

What cute big  piggies!  So when Piggies go on vacation where do they get to go?    bear_tongue

Duff

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I hope it's not the meat packing plant!!!   bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  Aren't pigs supposed to be one of the smartest of the animals?  Not the neatest, though.

Brockville, Ontario

they go to a spa where they are pampered, washed, and lose some weight.
Our pigs are not pets - we feed them for six months and then they feed us for six months although I admit that it is a bigger committment for the pigs.

Marion

Board footer