Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone, I had an adorable delivery today!!! Two kittens were brought to me by the pound, they had been found starving and alone after their mom was found hit by a car  bear_cry There are two of them, and they are between a week and 10 days old, one black with a little white name Puff, and the other Grey and white named Marshmallow....here I go again with bottle feeding and two o'clock wake ups! But it is a labour of love and I don't mind looking after them in the least! We are unsure just yet whether they are boys or girls, but no matter what they are, they sure are adorable!

Hugs,
Krista
Marshmellow.jpg
puff.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet they are, and bless you for doing this!!! You are very special!  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

They are sooooooooo sweet.  The world needs more people like you Krista  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Krista they are adorable and good on you for doing such a wonderful thing.

Steve thinks they are likely closer to two weeks old just because their eyes are open.  I'm wondering if they have some Scottish fold breed in them because of the shape of their ears,  but they are so adorable I hope they find really good homes when they are old enough to be adopted out.

big hugs

Shane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

Thanks everyone!! THey are keeping me busy, but I am loving every second of it! I will keep you all updated with photos!

Hugs,
Krista

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Bless your sweet and caring heart Krista, they were blest to have been bought to you. They look adorable, please share pictures of them as they grow.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

Krista - you are an absolute STAR!!!!!!
I hope all goes ell with these adorable babies, and looking forward to more pics
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Krista,....they are such sweet precious babies, what a kind & loving lady you are.... bear_flower

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh, I wish I lived closer!  They are adorable babies!!!

You are a very special person for doing all you do for animals!!!  Biggest Hugs!!!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

ben-009.jpgcharlie-002.jpgKrista your babies are adorable.  Thank you so much for taking them in.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one dealing with an abundance of cats right now.  I have recently had two cats dumped here.  Mine are adults.  One is a male mitten paw, and the other is a female (hopefully not pregnant).  The first picture is Charlie and Ben is the second.  I know Ben is not a good female name, but she has got the most beautiful eyes, and she reminds me of a friend of my nephew's.  Therefore, I call her Ben.  I really don't think she has a problem with it.  This puts up to 18 rescued cats we're taking care of now.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Krista... wow... 2am feedings?  You are a very special person  bear_wub   and Millie... I can't believe anyone would dump those two beautiful creatures!  EIGHTEEN!!!????   You are also a very special person!!   bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

The world really does need more caring angels like you Krista and Millie.  What a blessing you are to these beautiful animals.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap: Bravo Krista and Millie!  It is a very special thing you do.......not enough people in the world want or are able to care for our homeless animals.  Wish I could help with the bottle feeding Krista......I've done this once and loved every minute of it! bear_wub  bear_wub As you said, a labour of love.......

K Pawz Guest

OH MIllie I can't believe anyone would abandon those gorgeous kitties!! I am so glad they found their way to you!
Well the first night went pretty good, although being so newly away from mom feeding right now is a struggle because they are still looking for mom, so are fighting me every step of the way....although I know they are getting it in to them because they are eliminating every time I "make" them go....I am praying in a couple of days they will realize where their food is coming from and will stop thrashing about....I have bottle fed before, but have never had such challenging kittens....any advice or suggestions would be awesome....as it is right now I am managing with a syringe, since they don't want anything to do with the "fake" nipple, but it really feels like force feeding and is stressful for me and them.

Hugs,
Krista

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Krista: Bless your heart for taking in the kittens. They are adorable.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sweet kitties, Krista. And you are an angel. Have you kept tract of all the abandoned kitties you've nurtured? Probably and amazing number.

K Pawz Guest

lol Marlys!!! these two make twenty kittens this year alone! Thats not counting the adults who have temporarily stayed here while waiting for their forever homes!! I have stopped counting how many are in my house right now!

Hugs,
Krista

bea Lodve (Hrault)

They are adorable bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Krista and Millie, you are wonderful ladies to look after these babies!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thanks!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Awwwwweeeeeee, Krista bear_original what a kind soul you are *hug* That is such a wonderful thing to be doing.  :hug:  :hug:

Melanie

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe... Poor momma.

djbbears Queensland

Ladies I take my hat of to you both bear_flower  bear_flower  you are very special ladies, it makes me wonder why people do this to animals, my mother in law is a wildlife career and I love seeing her with all her creatures that she has and the time she puts into them, its nice to know there are loving people out there....cheers to you both :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a wonderful thing you ladies do, I really admire anyone that cares for abandoned animals.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

7pawz Posts: 32

Bless you :hug: they are so precious!

Board footer