Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hello Friends  bear_flower   This (below) is a post from my blog, hope that you're able to read and maybe even participate!

BIG  :hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

Chuckles says GINORMOUS thank yous! Chuckles is blushing in shades of candy cane red over the news that he was voted into the top 5 of the First Annual Softie Thanksgiving Day Parade http://qdpatooties.blogspot.com/. Again he says a GINORMOUS thank you and he would like to spread a little cheer to some very very deserving people on the extra nice list.

Chuckles would love to be yours....when asked what he would do if given a brand new loving home for Christmas he joyfully exclaimed: "First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle." (note to self...stop letting sock monkeys watch too many movies!! *giggles*)

So, how can Chuckles the Sock Monkey Elf be yours?? Well, I'm taking $5 USD donations until December 14th 11:59pm. On December 15th Deano will pull a name out of a Christmas stocking (we'll video tape the event and try to post it too!). 100% of the donations will be sent to Alex's Lemonade Stand, in all participants names. http://www.alexslemonade.org/

So, if smiling's your favorite and if you like candy canes with Christmas cheer then why not send me a quick email and I'll let you know how to participate!

info@catherwoods.com

Chuckels the Sock Monkey Elf.  Wardrobe and personality inspired by Buddy the Elf  bear_laugh
CatherWoods_SoftieThanksgivingParade2.jpg

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Chuckles sounds like my kind of person!  I'm definitely going to check it out!!!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Yes please check it out!  It's just something fun that will benefit a great cause.
Thank you for your enthusiasm so far!!
:hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

Board footer