Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Hello Teddy Bear Friends: A friend of mine sent this video to me. It is very funny...It is called the "wrong gift"...Enjoy

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/67479/wrong_gift/

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh dear!!!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Michelle I've just showed this to all the married women in my office and we have laughed until we have cried love it :clap:  :clap:   :clap:  now to send it to my husband

Raewyn

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

OUCH!  bear_shocked   I know those guys are all thinking "But isn't it the THOUGHT that counts?" bear_laugh

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Michelle,
Fantastic, will show my husband when he gets home. So hopefully he won't be in that predicament! bear_thumb
Love Kayxxx. bear_wub

chris009av Real Deal Bears

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Oh I just had to pass that on  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Thankyou Michelle

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

That was just too funny!  I remember one year mine nearly had a cordless screwdriver stickin outta his ear too!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  :dance:  bear_thumb My husband and I have been together for so many years that we now give nothing to each other.  That makes it a lot more safe compared to those poor guys in the video.   :twisted:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

I'm so glad all of you liked this. I've been with Michael for 22 years. I buy my own presents and let him know what he got me for Christmas and Birthdays. He is relieved and I am happy....

My friend got a weed wacker for chistmas one year.....She was not a happy camper....

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin lol that is hilarious.. heehee

hugs!
Melanie

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

AndreaM :crackup:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Yep, hubby and I do the same....just buy our own gifts...it makes gift giving so much less stressful  bear_whistle  bear_smile

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch - that was funny.
My hubby and I decide long before Christmas what we would like - I'm getting a "glass class with Sherry Bellamy" this year - can't wait!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Mine kindly gave me a very nice gift certificate to Fabric.com.

Nothing says "I love you" like fabric, in my book....Of course I had to do the computer work and that meant I got to put in the value! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: 

Needless to say, He really said I love you this year. bear_grin 

It does lessen the stress and we are both happy-what did he get?   I think I got him a rifle, but it could have just been the scope....or perhaps both?  I'll have to ask him what I got him.. bear_wacko Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing it......He loves the smell of gun oil in the morning.

Nope he isn't a hunter.....just targets.  The deer come to us to hide during hunting season, 2 and 4 legged critters welcome,

I use gun oil on my riffler files that I use to clean up porcelain in the greenware state.  When I come back to the house he smells it on my hands and actually said "You smell good."  How funny is that?  :crackup:  :crackup: Well its cheaper than Chanel.....

dilu

Milford Ohio

Well, my hubby got it so right this year!!! bear_wub  Look what arrived on a UPS truck for me yesterday!!!
It is Rebecca by Hildegard Gunzel! I took a sculpting class with Hildegard in August and I put this girl in layaway (Hildegard signed her for me too). Sean paid off my layaway for Christmas! I had to get her out of the box early so she could help with the decorating!
Rebecca.JPG

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wow, Rebecca is GORGEOUS!  Good for you Tami as she looks perfect next to your tree.

My hubby is a present "slacker."  He "claims" that his fear of giving me gifts came after I threw the one he gave me for our first Christmas at him.  Almost got him too but he's a fast one that guy.  He thought I'd be so pleased to receive that diet and exercise book that I'd jump for JOY!!!  I interpreted the gift as he thought I was too fat to jump for anything!  Anyway, he got away with that excuse up until my 40th Birthday this year.  When he forgot that one, he was almost toast - literally.  It was just when I was teaching the girls how to make that ancient funeral pyre that he meekly spoke up and asked what I would like for Christmas.  So I whipped out my list, gathered catalogs and circled my favorite items.  He WILL NOT let me down this year - that's for sure!!!

Milford Ohio

Lisa, he gave you a diet and exercise book for Christmas??? He should have expected that to come flying at him!!! :crackup:
I love the picture in the Christmas tree thread of your two "living dolls" in front of the tree!!! As lovely as Rebecca is (and she is---it is my goal to be able to sculpt like that someday!), she can't hold a candle to your daughters!

Board footer