Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I should not be reading.... Geez.. need to finish my ornament!!

BUT I love all the excitement and the cute ornaments that are already done!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

What a fantastic idea!  Looking forward to seeing the fully decorated tree  bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Ellen your ornament is adorable  bear_wub  maybe it is coming to colorado  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

BLOGXmasSwapCherryF.jpg
BLOGXmasSwapCherryB.jpg
This is mine from Nancy."Dog Patch Critters"
Thankyou Nancy. Wee Cherry is adorable and I shall treasure her for ever and a day. :hug:  :hug:

Kathy your Xmas bell is wonderful. Clever idea Sunnie.

I'm so happy so very very Happy...... hehehehhehhe :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin
Wendy

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

What a sweet little red bear!  She'll look great on the Christmas tree!
This is so much fun, watching the ornaments that are being made for everyone!  I wonder who will arrive where next!? bear_original

AndreaM

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Guess I ought to finish mine................................... he has a long way to travel...........................maybe........................

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

noel2.JPGGood morning everybody bear_original
look what the postman just brought me!!! a lovely ornament made for me by Linda Hearn, sent all the way from Canada. I haven't put my decorations up yet (need to do a big tidy up first :redface: ) but I have hung this one up. I am so happy to have received such a lovely gift and Linda was thoughtfull enough to include chocolate too bear_tongue . I was in such a rush to get mine sent out, I forgot all about little extras, so must say sorry to the recipient of the decoration I made, which is now on its way to.......um a long way from here anyway!

Thank you once again Linda :hug:  :hug:

Tiny Hugs
Gail

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thank You Gail!!!!! I am glad you have received him before christmas and has arived safe and sound! bear_original  I really enjoy this swap ans you don't know where I may come from. I did it last year as well and have them hanging on my tree for all to see!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I'm glad you like "Cherry" Wendy. I'm surprised at how fast she arrived!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh super..2 more beautiful , colorful ornamenst for the tree.  Sorry to be so slow, I've been on field trips with my daughter's class the last 2 days !!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Wow, great ornaments ! ! !   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   This is so fun.  Mine has been mailed and should be received by my recipient any day now. 

I have asked that my ornament be mailed to my daughter's home in Tennessee since I'm going there on December 15th (to be there for the birth of my first grandchild  :dance: ).  I told my daughter if it arrives before I get there, she is to take pictures of it and email them to me IMMEDIATELY .  Exciting times, aren't they?

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Patty,
is that photos of your ornament or your new grandchild she has to email to you immediately?  bear_rolleyes  lolol

tiny hugs
Gail

Penn Valley, CA

Gail . . .   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Well, I hope the baby doesn't arrive before I get there, but if he does, I'll be in an airplane somewhere between California and Tennessee IMMEDIATELY,  before she gets a chance to take pictures.  Also, if the baby arrives before the ornament, I think she'll be taking pictures of the baby and ignoring my ornament.   :crackup:  :crackup:

WA

WOW Gail what a lovely creative ornament. Brilliant job Linda.
I totally adore mine. I cant wait to show her off this weekend. heheheheh :dance:
Wendy

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Wow! Gail your ornament is just beautiful. bear_wub Linda  bear_thumb sure did a awsome job! :hug:  :hug:
Matilda your is also beautiful,so...dainty looking bear_wub .Nancy  bear_thumb you did a great colorful ornament.  :hug:  :hug:
Kathy your ornament is so creative and beautiful bear_wub  too. Sunnie!  bear_thumb bear_thumb it sure represents your gifted talent,very creative and clever piece. :hug:  :hug:

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Awww these are so cute, I wish I had seen this in time.  bear_cry

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

These are wonderful!!! I love the little red bear Wee Cherry--very "Christmasy"
What a clever idea the bell is Sonya!
I love the ornament base on the one Linda made too!
I remember last year I was thrilled by all of the creative and traditional approaches people took with this. And aren't surprises great???

I have finally finished mine (I actually made three.) I have posted the pattern on my blog as a Christmas gift to all of my Teddy Talk friends. If you'd like to take a peek...
http://www.insidemystudio.blogspot.com/

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Tami,
that stocking ornament is ADORABLE!!! Great job!!! I hope one of them is coming to my house!!!  bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I got my little sweety today in the mail from Bronwen in Australia,
I love him, he is so cute, thanks so much Bronwen.  :hug:

orn2.jpg

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh you got him!  Great I was a little worried he would take longer.
I am really glad you like him.

Penn Valley, CA

Oh, the ornaments are all adorable ! ! !

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Patty said already but yes all yours ornament are SO cute !!!!  bear_wub 
Bravo for those who made them !!!  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh I got mine  yesterday  evening late when  I got home and I just

love

it. It is from Pearl Hamilton,And I feel so bad I can't share him because my camera is packed away because of the divorce and I will have to see if I can get my son to use his to get a picture.... so Pearl ....if you took a picture before you shipped him off please share for me, he is sooooooooooooooooo wonderful !!!!

Mine is being shipped today , he will be traveling to Canada , sooooooooo if you live there ... here he comes !! I didn't get a picture of him either so you will have to share him for me !! HO HO HO !!!

Penn Valley, CA

Jodi, you lucky duck, I love Pearl's bears.  Can't wait to see him.

WA

EXcellent pattern Tami. Thankyou. !!! I'm going to use it to make one for ME :dance:

Great ornaments folks :dance: I saw the tree and it is looking great!!!! :dance:
Wendy

Board footer