Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I just realised in the rush to mail my ornament I forgot to put in a business card or say who it was from DUH  So when my person receives it and posts a :photo: I will let her know who I am - I can't believe I did that!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

cupidbox.jpgcupidttred.jpgI just got my ornament today! It's so beautiful I cried! Little Cupid is from Melissa Kemp of Happy Little Souls. I absolutely love him. bear_wub  He came in a nice little box with his pic on it. Thank you soooooo much, Melissa!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I received my ornament yesterday - a lovely bright spot in my soggy week.  She was made by Lynne Thomson  and travelled to me all the way from South Africa.  Thanks so much Lynne!  The mohair Lynne used is so soft lovely.   My ornament has been in the post 10 days now....I hope it reaches its destination soon...I'm getting a little anxious!

holidayswap1.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Look at the cutiepie ornament I got from Kathy Taylor today!  I love it and think it looks great nestled among the other ornaments and sparkling lights of my tree.

Thanks so much, Kathy, for this very special Christmas gift!  bear_flower

KathyTaylorPBBOrnament2007.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I wish the post would hurry up and deliver my ornament to the special person I made it for!!! :dance:

And I wish they'd hurry up and deliver MINE!!!! The suspense on both sides is killing me!!! bear_wacko

It's so much fun to see everyone's as they get them though...... makes my wait more 'bearable'!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Everyone's ornaments are just so amazing. I am certainly going to make time for this next year. You're all just so lucky to have exchanged these wonderful ornaments.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What precious ornaments Kathy, Lynne and Melissa.  You are all such talented gals.  I've added them to the tree.   I also want to show a photo of the ornament Pearl Hamilton sent to Jodi Falk. I thougt one of them might post it but I can't find it.  It has been on the tree for a few says, but is worthy of a larger picture for all to see. 

PEARL_ORNAMENTJPG.JPG

nandesign Posts: 361

Well, my little ornament left for its' destination today...via Express post...I know it will arrive in two or 3 days!

Hugs, Nancy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

All I can say is WOW!!! So many wonderful ideas to mull over for next year. So if you see an ornament on next years tree that looks like everyones, then it will most probably be mine. hahahahahahahahha

You're welcome Ellen :hug: it was a pleasure to make for you. :dance:
Wendy

clare14 Country Bears
England
Mo Beary wrote:

I just realised in the rush to mail my ornament I forgot to put in a business card or say who it was from DUH

Jane, I don't think I did either.... I'm such a clutz!!!  I'll blame me hormones!!   :crackup:  :crackup:   :redface:  :redface:

Beautiful ornaments everyone, mine's GOT to be nearing it's destination, it's been gone a while now....   bear_original

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

All the ornament are so lovely.
It´s going to be a great Christmas Tree

Mine should have reached it´s destination by now.
The tracking sayes : out for delivery Dec 3rd. - I hope it has, or maybe the receiver didn´t liked it???

Can´t wait to see the rest of the ornaments.
:hug:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Pearl Hamilton's ornament is adorable!  Thanks for posting it, Tammy, and giving it some worthy attention!  It is certainly a beautiful creation!!!  My ornament went out almosts 2 weeks ago.  It should have arrived by now.  Hope it didn't get lost in the Canadian wilderness!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Oh, my gosh!!! All of these ornaments are so wonderful!! Thank you Tammy for putting them all on the tree. I think we may need another tree by the time all are posted. There were 47 people involved in this swap!
Nancy, the little reindeer bear Melissa made for you is absolutely precious!!!
It's wonderful to see Pearl Hamilton's lovely bear for Jodi close up.

Shel, the ornament Kathy made for you is beautiful with it's silver and blue!

They are all wonderful!! I've been quite busy with bear orders, teaching as well as all the usual Christmas stuff so I haven't had a chance to comment on them all, but I would love to have a tree filled with all of them! I keep looking at our TT tree and saying "That's my favorite! No wait, that one is! Oh, but wait--look at this one!!"

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

frosticle-Snowflake1.JPGPoor Andrea is having camera/computer problems at the moment so I said I would post some photos of my ornament to her "Frosticle Snowflake". Amazingly I remembered to take a few photos before I packaged her up! :photo: (most unlike me).
I hope your technical problems are soon resolved Andrea bear_thumb
Tiny Hugs,
Gail

edited to say: whoops that photo was a bit big... sorry... actually the bear is very small only about 2.5 inches or slightly under!

Milford Ohio

I am LUCKY Times three!!!!!
I got two packages on Thursday and THREE lovely ornaments!!

Thank you Andrea M for the wonderful needle felted panda and polar bear ornaments!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
Pandas and polars are my favorites!!! and Two ornaments!! I am so lucky!
20071216_0005.JPG

20071216_0007.JPG

I also arranged a private swap with Marie of Kiprie Bears and she sent me this darling black bear ornament.  bear_wub  bear_wub I hope you can see how sweet her face is... black is challenging to photograph
20071216_0008.JPG
I love them all! Thank you both! :hug:

Milford Ohio

Oh Gail! Your ornament is wonderful! Lucky Andrea too!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thanks Gail!  I can't tell you how much I adore her!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tami: I'm glad they finally arrived, I was beginning to worry that they wouldn't arrive in time bear_sad .  I'm glad you like them and that I happened to send your two favorite bears!  I thought you should have a pair since you did organize the swap for everyone!  Thank you!

I'm going to try and get a pic of Frosticle and the beautiful box she came in posted today, my dad may be able to help me.....I hope!

Holiday hugs!

AndreaM bear_original

djbbears Queensland

Opps forgot to take a pic before I sent mine over the waters.... :photo:

Debbie

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

SonwOrnament.jpgLook what I got in the mail today!!!!!!!

I screamed loud when I open the box........
Awwwwwwwwwww !!!!! He is so perfect !!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
He was packed in a pretty christmas can box.   
This was private swap and he was made by our Tami  of Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears.
Tami I don't know how to thank you !!!
I love him so much !!!!!  :hug:

belle Gold Coast QLD

Mary !!!! (Hi Kiddo Bears ) Thank you soooo much for my adorable Christmas Beary - Joye !!! bear_wub My daughter fell head over heels in love and hung her on the Christmas Tree straight away !!!

Also thank you for the divine butterfly charm and earrings - Pink being my favourite colour and all... I love them !!

kiddo1.JPG

Big Hugs,
Kirsty

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Did the one I made get to Canada yet

?  Hope he gets there soon. They assured me it would be there way before Christmas !!! To the one who shared the one I got from Pearl ...thanks !! I posted one but not sure on which topic...I have been looking for it but can't find it, but  thanks because now it has been shared again !! He truely is wonderful !!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Kristy, bear_flower I am so happy :dance:  to finally see that you did recieve" what a relief" bear_grin  my exchange.and thrilled that you and your daughter liked him. I was worried since we do not know tastes of different persons. bear_grin  You always ask What if? and then HopeSo bear_grin  when a gift is given.
How old is your daughter? Would you mind if I send her a set of earrings? or set for her age? all my earrings are .925 silver. I bring my jewerly from Mexico and is hand made.PM me and let me know Ok. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

With my excitment of relief that my partner Kristy recieved hers I almost forgot to say bear_grin Wow! all the ornaments are just so.....Beautiful Lucky! Us to recieve such a memorable gift exchange this year.  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Oh Nancy,
I'm so happy that Cupid arrived safely (I think in record time-he definitely has earnt his way onto the sleigh team) I cannot believe Australia Post managed to help him get from Sydney to Florida in 3 days. The trip has restored some of my faith in their system.
I'm still checking my letter box everyday, I'm busting with anticipation....tis the season!!

Mel

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I have been checking the post office every day but nothing yet and I'm in Canada!!!

Board footer