Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

jewelsnecklace.jpgMy gift from Bronwen was this lovely jewelled beadwork set ~  I had posted on a seperate thread but it is easy
to miss them so will put it here.

It is great to see all the talent that we have here, with all the wonderful gifts.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOhhh thats really pretty Carolyn :dance:
Wendy

clare14 Country Bears
England

I'm loving seeing all the lovely things!!  I'm soooo lucky to have received mine from dear Krista, she is soooo talented!!  She has sketched my sweet pup Jazz for me and framed it, everybody comments on my wonderful pic when they come in, I'm so pleased with it, THANK YOU KRISTA!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

krista_001.jpg

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Wonderful surprises everyone.I am a little worried about my swap as I mailed it to Aleta two weeks ago today.I was there when the mail carrier was in the post office and I handed it to him, so I know it left Midland. bear_rolleyes  Hopefully she gets it soon. Sincerely Jane D.

K Pawz Guest

I am so happy you like it Clare! I hope I managed to capture your sweet little Jazz! i will post pictures of your amazing Saint Nick today

Hugs,
Krista

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Warmth-and-sweetness.jpgJane D.,  bear_flower
My spectacular swap has arrived!!  Thank you soooo much!  bear_wub  bear_wub   I've already written you a personal note but I wanted to take a moment to share a picture of the fabulous socks you knitted for me with everyone else.  Aren't they the coolest.....er, warmest gift!!  I love all the colors.  I'm dying to try the hot chocolate too!  That will come later this evening when I kick my feet up on the coffee table while I admire my lovely, lovely socks!!  Thank you, Jane!!  You totally ROCK!!

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

swap2.jpgswap3.jpgThis swap has been great fun to see all the talent here at TT.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Here is mine from Kristy in the UK.She has made a lovey pillow cover, a beaded keyring/cell phone ring, beaded bookmarker and hand painded venise lace.  bear_wub bear_wub  bear_wub  Very talented lady!

Thank you so much Kristy! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

belle Gold Coast QLD

I am so pleased you like them bear_original  It was a lot of fun, thank you Lynn !!!

Merry Christmas !!

Kirsty

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Swap-Bear.jpgHi everyone!  bear_flower
Jane D. asked that I post my picture of the December swap that I sent to her.  I'm tickled it arrived in time for the holiday.  My faith in sending things to Canada is restored.  Yay!  Anyway here is the little treat I made for her. 

It encompasses all the things I'm working on and am involved in:  mixed media/altered art, soldered art charms, antique children's wear, blogging (because I got the idea to make the little crown from Sandra Evertson's tutorial), and of course, bears.  You know it had to have sparkly glitter too!!  It was a really fun swap.....and I'd do it again in a hearbeat!!!

Warmest holiday bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww arent we lucky!!  Beautiful items everyone!!   :dance:  :dance:

I thought I'd post a pic of mine to Krista  bear_tongue  as I know you were all wondering what I would do for 'Prim Christmas' - here he is:

olde_st_nick_smaller.jpg

HO HO HO!!   :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Just look at the beautiful gifts I received today from Bonnie (Mountain Dreamer Bears), just in time for the holiday too.  I am over the moon, Bonnie is so, so talented.  There is a fantastic stained glass wall ornament which must have taken many hours to complete.  Also a beautiful little trinket box that she made from polymer clay with little flowers on the top and fully lined inside ... both are sheer perfection.  There was also some little chocolates really prettily wrapped and a lovely note and recipe card.   

Bonnie thank you so much, I love them all so much and you are so talented.

Paulinestained_glass.jpgegg_closed_2.jpgegg_open.jpgchocs.jpg

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Jane I need yor address,

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Jenn,

I jest PM'd you!

Pages:

Board footer