Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Deb Upstate New York

I guess no one is exempt from the Ebay police.  That's a good thing I guess!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/1 … index.html

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO  wow

Does anyone want to buy my bra for $60,000?  LOL  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL Mandie you are evil today!  :twisted: I dont think a bra with jewels would be very comfy!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Besides.... eBay has had a LONG time policy about "no used underwear".  Pretty sick that they had to make that policy up...  they wouldn't have had to make the policy unless there was a lot of it going on....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Whenever I crack up (I am at work right now) people look at me funny or when I am at home, the dogs look at me like I am nuts!  bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

EWWW Used undies!   :redface:  - I just got funny looks when I read this one!

Pipa UK

wowies!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ebay is nuts - always has been and i suspect always will be

jewels would be okay on the outside but a bit scratchy on the inside of a bra - you'd look pretty odd if you wore it under a t-shirt though, all those bumps

bear_grin  bear_laugh

Penny

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL oh my!  and what about the matching jeweled thong?? LOL

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

AARRRGGHH!!!! PAINFUL OR WHAT ???

bear_ermm  bear_angry  bear_ermm  bear_sad   :doh:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH MY I lost it - my face tummy hurts from laughing!

clare14 Country Bears
England

I don't think I'll get much from my 'chewing gum white' bra, how do you keep them 'gleaming' white???    bear_grin

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

gotobedbears wrote:

Ebay is nuts - always has been and i suspect always will be

Well, not in this case I don't think.  I mean they had to make that policy of "no used underwear" for a reason... and they have to enforce that.  It's very difficult to make exceptions.. cause then everyone will say "but mine should be listed because...."

I say this as the wife whose husband is on the board of directors of our homeowners association.  Rules were put in place for reasons.... Usually because of some idiots!  Sometimes those rules interfere with what we consider "reasonable" things.  (We wanted to put a deck on the front of our house, but can't because of the rules)  But if you start making exceptions left and right... why have the rule in the first place.

In our case can't put a deck on the front cause it requires maintenance that the homeowner MAY not keep up with thus bringing down property values in the neighborhood.  Totally understandable!!

Don't mean to argue... (I HATE confrontation!)  but sometimes it helps to look at things from the other side...

Deb Upstate New York

LL ~

That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted ... that at least this time they were NOT making exceptions.  Cool beans for a change.  :clap:

I'm sure ol' Britt has some other items she could put on for charity!

P.S.  Sent a PM re: the race!  bear_happy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

It just cracks me up that a rule has to be made about not auctioning off "used undies" LOL

Deb Upstate New York

OMG Kim ~ I stumbled on to an auction for used undies once before they were forbidden.  The description shoulda / coulda been censored.  It was awful.  My sister was searching saddle, and came across an ... apparatus shall we say on a saddle with several various attachments ... some of which had not been used.  Good grief.

I completely understand why they have to put rules into place.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well, that's too bad. I was thinking about buying used underwear as gifts for christmas. Now where am I going to buy it?? LOL  bear_grin bear_grin bear_tongue bear_grin
Soo funny. At least she had the mind to remove the auction, it's WAY too easy to get sued these day!!
Thanks for sharing though, very funny.
With the size of my bra, I would need alot of jewels.  :redface: :redface: :redface:
Heather

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Heather said

Well, that's too bad. I was thinking about buying used underwear as gifts for christmas. Now where am I going to buy it?? LOL

Gina replied:

HA, HA

I laughed so hard I think I peed myself a little bit!

Solution.... Gina may have some undies going cheap Heather! bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Oooh to be only able to fit into a Brittney Spears Bra LOL

:lol:

Danni

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

:clap:you ladies crack me up. almost wrote crap me up. needing new undies here!!! :doh:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

bear_grin You girls hehehehe

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Gina wrote:

I laughed so hard I think I peed myself a little bit!

LMAO my tummy hurts from laughing!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Too Funny ladies.  I guess if man (or woman) makes it someone will buy it.  I even saw mink underwear on ebay...not that I was looking for it (disclaimer here), but someone forwarded it to me.  Mink undies...hhhhmmmmmm bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Board footer