Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

teddy-head-003.jpgWell not finish yet but would like some professional critical remarks so i can improve ,where can i put more shading and have i put the wrong colour? come on girls i can take it let me have it .

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

teddy-head-004.jpgWhat about the ears do i shade them as well

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Fran,

You're little bear is darling and I wouldn't add anything more to her until you have her all put together and see if her overall look needs something more.  You might want to highlight around her paw pads etc.  I really like her eye lashes...very sweet look.

Good Job...

Shantell

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow Jazzy Lady

What a little flirt this gal is.  What did you use for eyelashes?  Too Too cute.

Are you going to put one of your really-should-be-an-heirloom dresses on her?  I'm with Shantell-  get the little lady finished up and then decide.  It is easy to put coloring on and nearly hearbreaking to try and remove....

And if she has a Jazzyrags dress on anything more to her face could be overkill...

She is really a cute little lady....

Dilu

Deb Upstate New York

Good advice from Shantell & Dilu.  Finish rest, decide any costuming, then revisit the shading.  She's very sweet!

Pipa UK

oh i think she is such a sweetheart! love those lashes and i think she has enough shading around her eyes!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I think she's great!!!!
I would shade just alittle bit in her ears though. I like to add color there, but that's just me.
She does have very lovley eyes!
Heather

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Lovely, lovely face, Fran!

I'd say more shading, but best to wait, as the others have said.

Oh, she's gorgeous . .. .

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

We forgot to advise you on something really important, yes, finish, rest, and eat chocolate!  Then you'll have your answer!

bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

thanks for the info i will do what you all said and especially the bit about the chocolate .ha!ha! at leased it didn't tune out like a monkey.Fran

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Fran, Yeah where is your monkey ??
Your bear is beautiful !!  :clap:
I love the pink color shade you did,
it much with the soft color mohair!!

Ok now, I will go have some chocolate
too here... he he  :hug:
Marie

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Fran
I think you've done a really nice job.  Love the eye lashs too  bear_happy so pretty  :rose:
I like to shade a little under the mouth directly under the nose line...I would shade a little in the ears...just a touch tho in the centre and gently stroke out not too thickly...thats all the advice I can give, think you've done a fab job!
You will have to show us when you finish her  :angel:
hugs sarah

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Wonderful face. Love those eye lashes. Very pretty. I'm with the rest on finnishing her before you add more shading.    I personally like to add several shades that meld together. But that's just me. I also use a q tip to apply light shading in ears. But again thats just me.
                                       I cant wait to see her finished!!!!!!!!! :dance: bear_thumb

Board footer