Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

ashenberry Posts: 2

Hi All!  Does anybody out there have any 3" golden tan (A30/4704) mohair that they would be willing to sell?  Help!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi! I can see that this is your first post. Welcome to TT bear_flower
Our sponsor Intercal have EVERYTHING you'll need and easy to get from their site. I am sure you will find your golden Mohair and all yo need with them and the girls are so helpful and they do know how to help.
Bear hugs.
Gladys

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Hi Judith,
I am still digging ( that doesn't make me sound very organized, does it).  So far I have come across one little piece that measures 11 1/2 x 9.
You might want to move this request out to the general section of the forum.
Back to looking for more fabric.
Donna

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Judith.  I have several pieces of 3" mohair, but not that specific color.  The closest I can come is AA30/5066 (rusty beige).  I also have A30/5029, and AA30/5052.  Good luck in finding it.  I do have this Haida mohair from several years ago which is 2 to 2 1/2 inches long.  Does it come anywhere close to matching your golden tan?Haida_mohair.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Judy!

I have some.... but it's a small piece.....probably the size of Donna's..... how much do you need? I'll go measure what I've got.

And did you post on EII's board?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Judy, I have used long mohair to make my orangutans as you can se in the picture below. I don't know if this is the right colour but I can tell you where I bought it from. The lady lifes in the Uk, her contact address is Admiral Bears Netty Paterson. www.admiral-bears.com  I don't know where you live but if you are in the UK here is her phone number / Fax: +44(0)1372 813558 an her emal address... info@admiral-bears.com
and her postal address is...
Admiral Bear Supplies
16 Ormonde Avenue
Epsom
Surrey
KT19 9EP
UK

I have just looked at Netty's website and she is having problems at the moment, I have let her know about it but do check the website out or just email your request if the mohair looks anything like you need.

JambiLongMohair.jpg
   Hugs, Jane.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I just went to measure my piece and it's the honey color #4044.... sorry, Judy!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I checked our stash and we have some of the rusty beige that Sue Ann has, and also the same honey that Daphne has.  But no luck on golden tan!  Let me know if either of those would help, though.  Good luck to you, Judy!

Kelly

Board footer