Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

hi everyone! I am hoping that this message finds you all happy and healthy! So much has been going on these past few months, it is unbelievable!
First off- my 2nd graders KICKED MAJOR BUTT on out state tests!!!! We scored on average, about 50 points higher than any other class in our school!
I had my formal observation this past week as well, and my principal was just lovely- she really liked what was going on in my room! I am SO PROUD of all my kids!
Then, I got a message from one of my parents who wants to nominate me for a Golden Apple award!!!! Just to hear that she is pleased with how her son is doing was enough to completely make my year!
Finally, I just finished a new bear, and will post him soon. I am so blessed, and feel so grateful for everything that is going on, and just wanted to share with all of my bear friends!
Love and hugs,
Anita bear_original

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Congrats!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Congratualions, Anita! You should be proud - not only of the kids but what you've accomplished as well!  bear_thumb

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wow, that is fabulous Anita!  Congratulations!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You go, Girl!  Kudos and bravo to you and your kids!!

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulations Anita!  That is wonderful news, by the results you and your kids have been working (and learning) very hard!
I can see why you are so pleased.   And I can't wait to see your new bear!

Duff

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Big congrats on your kids' test scores and your nomination.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: that is wonderful news congratulations on your achievements

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   Congratulations!!!  I'd say you've had a wonderful impact on so many young lives ~ kudos to you!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Congrats, Anita! Our Chi-town schools need more teachers like you!

I'd be SOO pleased to see an artist friend win one of the few (7) annual Golden Apples!

puca bears puca bears

Huge congratulations Anita - I am so pleased to hear how tremendously well things are going for you :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Awww Anita  Fantastic news! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Anita: What wonderful news. Congratulations!!! It is nice to be recognized for your hard work isn't it... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yay Anita!  I just love second graders....and it sounds like you should be very proud of yours.  I hope you get the Golden Apple. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Thank you all, thank you so much!! It's so funny- it really is the biggest roller coaster ride I have ever been on, being a teacher! One day is absolutely wonderful, and the next can be he-lll on wheels! But through it all, I just truly try and reflect on what I am doing. Thank you all so very, very much for the support!
Love always, and big (sick- ANOTHER COLD!) hugs,
Anita bear_original

Board footer