Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

puca bears puca bears

Hi all
just to let you know - Mikki and I have donated our (last year's) TOBY winner to the Animals Asia Moon Bear Rescue.
The auction starts tomorrow, but you can read about it now if you go to www.teddybearscene.co.uk, and click onto "Shows and events". The auction will be onwww.abracadabra-teddies.com/charity1.htm
Mikki and I are pleased and proud to be doing something for the poor Moon bears.........
huggies
Maria

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

It is great that artists can donate to this worthy cause bear_thumb  :clap:
I donated one of my bears for the 2007 xmas auction as every little bit helps bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

ABRACADABRA Posts: 10

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Maria and Mikki for donating "Down to the Woods" for China Bear Rescue and an extra thank you to Maria for posting the topic today.
If anyone wants to visit the auction page on the website, there is an error in the URL in Maria's post - it was probably my mistake when I emailed it to her.  The correct link is as follows:
http://www.abracadabra-teddies.com/charity1.htm

We already have a high bid of £200 which is fantastic.

Bear hugs
Marsha
Abracadabra Teddy Bears

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Marsha,
     Welcome to Teddy-Talk and may I say I have long admired you for organizing the auctions for Animal Asia.  Maria and Mikki, how sweet of you both to offer this fabulous piece for the benifit of the Moon bears.  I always seem to be too busy, but maybe I will have to get off my duff and contribute.  It's such a brilliant orgaization.

hugs,

Brenda

puca bears puca bears

Thanks Marsha...........I fixed the link!
huggies
Maria

Board footer