Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

13may025-11.jpghellloooo, this is curly sue.... what else could i have called her!!!!
i absolutly hated using this fabric but now shes finished i kinda wanna keep her!!!!
but she is intended  for the teddy bear artist event in just over 4 weeks.
i would make a similar version for myself but if i ever use this fur again, ill need my head seeing too!
theres lots more previews for the fair on my website.. i think im just about done now x

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

What a beautiful face!  That definitely would have been tricky fur to work with...but the result.... wow....I know I'd have to keep her if she were mine.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Ooooooh, that fur is awesome!! Stunning bear, it was worth all the hassel IMO.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

nandesign Posts: 361

She is beautiful Kim...lovely, sweet face...Love the fur.

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Beautiful face!   And that fur is very unique!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Kim, she is gorgeous! I took a peek at your show previews, and WOW!  bear_wub They are breathtaking--and there are so many! You have been one busy little bee! Great job. Your table will look wonderful, and the bears will not remain on it long. bear_original

~Debora

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

WOW Kim she's gorgeous BIG TIME  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Can't wait until June  :dance:

I'm off to drool over your website!

Hugs Ali x

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Oh, she is SO cute Kim
I´m sure she will sell quick
:hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I just looked at your bears for the show Kim and they are all fantastic and it is so hard to choose a favourite although I love Red as the colours go lovely together.I can't believe how many you have made bear_shocked
You will have to hurry up and put your feet up before the baby comes or you will run out of time.I would have loved to go to this show but it is over 170 miles from me and Stratford always looks such a lovely place to visit.Maybe I can twist hubbys arm another time :pray:
Laurie :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

WOW Kim, she has such a great face. Went and took a look at your site and you sure have been busy. Great bears!!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Absolutely beautiful, Kim.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Great bears but love Red and Jack- their colours are so vibrant!!!! Good luck at the show but my guess is you will sell out
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

fank u ladies bear_grin
i have been a busy bunny but only so i can start to put my feet up now theyre swollen!!!!
your lovely comments have made my day... ill be beaming all day long!!!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

All gorgeous Kim ,you have been busy ,I am not going to tell you how many I have ready for the show.Better start the night shift too !! :)
hugs,
lOUISE XX

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello  Kim !!!   
She is so adorable !!!!  No wonder you want to keep her !!!  bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Such a soulful face!  What unusual fabric ... it looks pretty hard to work with!

BLEEBEARS Blee Bears
oxfordshire
Website

i hope the sheep didn't mind too much x

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Wow Kim!!!  I've just looked at the preview on your website, and you have been working so hard!!!  They are all so gorgeous!!  I can't wait to see them in the fur!!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Kim she is stunning and all those lovelys on your website!! My goodness you stand will look so colourful they are all gorgeous.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I just love Curly Sue Kim - she's fantastic !! You'll have to watch out for stampeding buyers at the show with all your lovelies !!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Ruth  bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Fabulous!!!!  She is amazing!  Great colors and amazing fur!  Love her!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Wish I could get to see your table at the show - it'll be so fun!!

Board footer