Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

bear_cry but the goodies are for you.. sigh.. sorry that this had to happened... Next time, I will make it up to you.....

:hug:
Ming

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Well, I was so happy to come home from Tennessee to find a bundle of Christmas cards from my Teddy Talk friends.  Thank you so much to Pat Hage, Ellen Pandamac, Daphne, Aerianna (such a cute photo of you, Mike and critters!), Dilu, Krista Griffiths, Jane of Doodlebears, Ellen Borgreve (beautiful handmade card) and Tami Lahey.

What fun this was.  I look forward to next year's card exchange ! ! !

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received my final card today from Julia (Bear Me Shootka) Thank you Julia.

dogdayafternoon South

Thank you Julia~ (Bear Me Shootka) for my wonderful card, even though I was not in the card exchange.  It was fantastic receiving such a lovely card today especially since it was also my birthday today!!!  It was so fun seeing the return address of Russia on there.  My husband was also excited for me~ You are soooooooo sweet~ Fondly, Debbie

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I just received a card from Julia of Bear Me Shotka too.   I think they must have been waiting patiently together at the post office for the postman to deliver them.  Still, it was nice to get a little suprise in January anyway.  Thank you so much Julia for the card and good wishes.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I just today received a card back from the post office marked "unknown" that I sent to Sarah (Jelly Bears).  I guess it took that long to travel from the US to Australia and back.  Whew.  I'm sorry, Sarah.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh really  :redface:  :redface:  :redface: I'm sorry for our P.O. maybe this year you can send it again, and we you must swap your addy with me too  bear_grin

Board footer