Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sam, I just had to wish you good luck for Sunday. I think you have been fantastic in arranging this wonderful avent and supporting the British Heart Foundation. Good luck to everyone exhibiting, I hope to see you all on Sunday.

GoodLuckSam.jpg

Hugs, Jane.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks for the reminder, Jane.

Wishing you a very successful event and lots of fun. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Good luck from me to to everyone participating  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I really wish I could be there   bear_sad

Hope everyone has a fantastic time!!!!!

Hugs
Janice

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I wish success and great sales for everyone involved!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

awwwwwww. :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:
Thanks so much!!  Feeling a bit embarrassed now (particularly the pic of me - eek!!)
Thanks so much Jane!!! :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Samantha -- Best of Luck to you!  If your show is given even half the attention to detail and beauty that your bears are -- I'm the lucky owner of one, myself, people! -- it will be a gorgeous success.  I can't wait to see pictures!

Jane -- Seriously, there's a place in heaven for you, sweet soul.   bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'd like to congratulate Samantha on a truly creative and exceptionally well planned show!  I'm really looking forward to the big day! :dance:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

I'd also like to wish all of you the very best of luck on sunday. bear_thumb
Cannot make it myself, but would love to see pic. :photo:
Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Oh yes lots of pics bear_grin please

And a huge Good Luck, I am sure it will be a terrific success bear_thumb

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

Ditto!

All the best, and I also can't wait to see pictures.

Alexis

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hope the show is a huge success on Sunday, I know it will be.  Wish I could be there too, look forward to seeing pics later and good luck everybody.

Pauline

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wishing everyone good luck and lots of success.

Hugs,

puca bears puca bears

Yes - GOOD LUCK to all of you - not that you'll need it - the show will be a huge success. :dance:  :dance:
Have a great time everyone............and lots of pics please!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

The very best of luck with your "Event" Samantha.
Betty and I will be thinking of you, while we're enjoying the Show on the Gold Coast.  :dance:

Looking forward to seeing the :photo:  :photo:  :photo: referred to in your email day when we get back.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Good luck Sam and everyone who is trading  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

May this be the first of many more shows.
All the best to those attending and to Sam who has gone that extra mile to get it done.

Lynette

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Looking at the showcase I can't wait to see pics from the show itself!!  Good luck everyone!!
I'm still in awe of you Samantha...30 some bears completed and the promoter!  You ROCK!

:hug:
~Chrissi

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well Samantha you might not log on here this morning  but if you do I hope it all goes well.

For the first time ever  I have not posted a show preview...I have had to condense my usual 4 weeks preparing into 2 ..so 17 hour days have been the norm..yesterday 19!! But hey...I has to be done!!
Anyway...I am done..I posted  pic on my blog ..only a snapshot of all the bears waiting to go to the fair..I chucked a really pretty bunny head in the bin last night after a stupid disaster ..I made a big hole where the eye was  ( tried to move one eye after I thought it looked a bit wonky..nobody else noticed it only me...you know what happens, the more you look, the more you see it ...so I pushed the awl in and wham...massive hole ..no repair possible) so we have one less than expected, but anyway..I am nearly ready....
So let's hope we ALL have a great day!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Good luck with your first show Samantha and I hope everyone has a great day :dance:  bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

Board footer