Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

pugsie-left-ebay.jpgpugsie-2-ebay.jpgHi All,

I've missed everyone here the last day or so... have been hiding away working on Pugsie's design.  She's been fun and I learned a lot while trying to figure out how to construct her little body.  She's made from a lovely mohair from Intercal that has been just wonderful to work with... can't remember xactly what it is but I do have it saved in my little swatch book.  Her button nose started out as just a place holder until I embroidered her real nose but I think I've decided to keep it. (?)

I was trying for a vintage look for Pugsie and her little cushion.  What do you think?  Any suggestion on how I could improve her?

Hope it's okay that I squeezed her in among all the beautiful bruins... she was such a good girl while was taking her picture that I promise her I'd share it with the experts here!

Okay... I'd better get back to the rest of the board... so many new things here today!!!!!

Thanks for the look,

LuLu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AWWWWW, Pugsie is a real cutie-pie, LuLu!!  She looks like a sweet little anime doggy!  Very creative!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

she's cute!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Very sweet! I would keep the button for the nose!  she is really cute!!!  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

OOoh she's adorable, I love her!  I love your look -  very anime, while still looking folksy?  I dunno, but I think it's gorgeous!

Danni

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

I think the pin cushion and bow in her hair do make her look vintage. She definately looks like a collectors piece. You should be real proud of her! And that button nose... don't change it, it really adds character.
Great job!
Aerianna

Densteds Densteds
Website

OOOOOHHH!! Lulu....he's so sweet, I love him  bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

hugs,
Denise.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Lulu, he is adorable! I wouldn't change a thing. bear_original

Pipa UK

how cute.! the button for her nose is sweet too !!!  bear_thumb