Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be doing a mural in a boy's playroom and he wants it to be painted like the inside of the Death Star, complete with the 'Jail Cell' and some characters. I'm so excited!!  I've already done a mural in a dome that is over their foyer (I'll be putting pics in a topic here in General if anyone's interested later!)
Can anyone informed about Star Wars please direct me to which movie I need to watch that will have the best and/or most screen shots of inside the Death Star?  Of even maybe a site where I can see a lot of pictures of inside the Death Star? 

Thanks SO much for any info, in advance!!

Kimberly W.

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

hmm..noone wants to own up to being a starwars fan?? I love star wars..but I wasn't sure of the answer..google to the rescue LOL..its in the original first episode (episode 4) and a second one in return of the jedi
but i got this from wikipedia which has links..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Star

I couldn't find any pics of the inside really..so i suggest you just watch the movies..good luck with the mural!!
Kerrilyn

Ft. Bragg, NC

LOL Kerilyn, I was thinking the same thing! I thought, "Geez NOONE watched Star Wars?? I thought I was one of the ONLY people who HADN'T seen Star Wars!"  hee hee Thanks so much for the info, so I need to watch Episode 4, most likely?  I had heard that in Return of The Jedi, is was pretty much all 'on land'... Did they go in the Death Star in that one?  Return of The Jedi sounds like a fun time to watch, but I need the best reference as well. :)

Thanks so much for your help, it is REALLY appreciated!!

Kimberly W.

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

There are several scenes in Return of the Jedi on the Death Star. That's where a battle between Luke and Darth Vader takes place.
Now you know, I am a big Star Wars fan. I recently watched all of them-again. Of course, I sewed the whole time too.

Ft. Bragg, NC

Hee hee hee, Nancy, I sew while I watch movies too.  OKay, then Return of the Jedi sounds like the movie I need to watch.  I'm so excited to do this mural; I just wish I knew more about Star Wars now! LOL  Ask me about Lord of the Rings and I'm on it, but Star Wars, not so much...

Kimberly W.

P.S. Anyone know which movie had the 'jail cell' on the Death Star scene??

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Hi Kimberly - how funny!   When I saw your question, I racked my brain for the answer - I used to love those Star Wars movies.  if you mean the 'jail cell' scene where Luke saves Princess Leia, I'm pretty sure that will be Episode 4 (A New Hope).  That's also the movie with the 'compactor' scene as well (1st Death Star).  I think Return of Jedi (Episode 6) has scenes from the 2nd Death Star. 

Oh no!  What am I?  A death star bogan???

Marg  bear_original

Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi Marg,
Yes, I keep hearing about this trash compactor scene.  Apparently it's an interesting part of the movies... I think the problem that I've run into is that every different area of the Death Star looks completely unlike the other, which is maybe why when I WOULD find pics on the internet, I'd be confused.  So, now I'm perhaps stuck on WHICH area to do!  I think I may need to end up sketching out several different ideas and then presenting it to them...

Kimberly W.

Board footer