Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

And here we are! Thanks to Intercal again. I am making a mini and should have it finished soon. I am doing a new pattern so it is a bit time consuming. I can't wait to see some bears and pick your brains as I do think minis can be that bit more daunting. Bring it on everyone :dance:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Yay! A section dedicated to minis! Can't wait to see your little one Amanda - new patterns are exciting aren't they? You never quite know how they'll turn out..... bear_tongue

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

How cool is this!!!!  So do they read our minds, or just read the messages!!!  bear_grin  Just kidding! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_thumb Excellent idea! Thanks, Intercal!  :hug:

Eileen

gingerbear vermont

oh this will be so fun,  i've always wanted to do minis,  tried a few times but got frustrated and stopped.  maybe now i can figure it out!  :rose:

ginnie

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yay...this is exciting...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WildThyme wrote:

How cool is this!!!!  So do they read our minds, or just read the messages!!!  bear_grin  Just kidding! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

They don't read minds, but they DO have Help Advisors, who read POSTS, and keep the big cheeses up to date on what's latest and greatest.  Plus, Intercal's owner, Kjeld, has been known to do his share of reading, and really wants to make TEDDY TALK the best forum of its kind, so he's open to innovating and changing things up, to keep readership happy, and the board alive.

Keep your ideas coming, whatever they may be!  We can't do EVERYTHING, but as you've seen, even one person can do a lot, by just voicing his or her wishes and thoughts.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

With all that said... WHERE IS THE PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM LMAO hint hint -

Kbonsall<---- pain in the rear!   bear_whistle

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thanks Intercal too   bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Great idea, well done too advisors  bear_original bear_original
:hug:
Anne

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well that is my fault KIM,  Because I couldn't do much this weekend I didn't check in on that.....I think ti is going to be in the reference library, but I solemnly promise to get the answers and get back to you...

:love:

Dilu

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thanks Intercal! Trully, somebody is watching us on the way.... bear_innocent :love:

Thank you.
Julia

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Wow,
that's amazing. Thank you Intercaltg. W were only discussing yesterday,  how great a mini forum would be , and here we are. SUPER.

Board footer