Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

image002.jpgHello all!! I promised that I would show you all the pictures of our bear that has been raiding garbage cans and generally wreaking havoc in our town in Red Lodge- well, here he is, in all his flower munching glory! Isn't he stunning??? He is in the process now of being trapped and moved further away in hopes that he won't come back.
Anyway, enjoy the picture!
Big bear hugs,
Anita :)
(P.S.- This was taken right ourside of town, on highway 212 leading up to the Beartooth Highway, on the side of hte road. I was in my car at the time, as I really did not want to be eaten by this lovely guy!)

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

He is amazing!!!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Anita, He is a gorgeous big fellow.  How amazing to have him so close.  They are just spectacular animals aren't they, but I think he is probably better off away from humans and their garbage!!!!

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Oh, most defintely, Christine! In fact, this is his last chance to be relocated before he has to be euthanized. bear_sad I feel so badly for him, and I sincerely hope he does stay away this time. He is just a beautiful animal, and I am soooo inspired to try and make one now!

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

He looks like he is smiling bear_grin

What a wonderful bear!

Joan

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a beautiful bear!  bear_wub  I hope he stays away from people once he is moved.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh please god that this silly old bear stays away from town and the garbage cans. I would hate to think he sufferes for not doing so.  bear_sad  bear_sad   bear_cry   bear_sad   bear_sad  He looks an amazing guy  bear_wub  ....go home you silly bear!

Hugs, Jane.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

How magnificent!  I hope all goes well for this guy.  I have been told that a black bear was spotted in our area.  I really wouldn't mind sharing my hill with a bear or two.

Board footer