Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well...he's grown up!!!   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

TMom.jpg

Edited to add the BEFORE photo per Daphne's request.

TMom05.jpg

For those of you who wonder what the heck I'm talking about...in the early days of TT, we posted pictures of ourselves and the picture I posted included my then 14 year old son Taylor...who also had BIG hair.  Everyone thought he was my "boyfriend" until they read the text.  LOL   He's now 17-1/2.  This picture was taken yesterday as he was headed out to football camp for 3 days thus the junk food he's carrying.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Taylor is all grown UP!! I loved all that hair!! bear_grin

I think you should post the "before" picture too because you've lost a lot of weight and look awesome! bear_flower

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

He's a great looking guy, Shantell - and you could still pass for his girlfriend!

Willamette Valley Oregon

Just for you Daphne, I dug around and finally found that photo you requested.  Thank goodness he's sort of over the big hair thing, although I keep hearing talk of dreadlocks after football.  Send prayers my way he changes him mind.    :pray:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Shantell,
     What a big, handsome guy, Taylor has turned into and don't you look fabulous!!  You look sooo young and Edie is right, you could still be his girlfriend! 

hugs,

Brenda

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California

Shantell you look amazing!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shantelli, you are, pure and simply, beautiful!  And so is your Taylor....oh we did all think he was a boyfriend, didn't we?

thank you for posting the pictures.

dilu

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

They certainly grow up and look like men entirely too quick! I watched each of my four sons grow into men, so bittersweet.

Since college my son has shaved his head fairly close. He used to wear it just a little longer when in high school. He is currently growing a mohawk to shock his baseball coach. His coaches like everyone clean shaven and close haircuts. He tried to grow a beard, but it just turned out to be blonde facial hair!

I can't wait to hear the reaction to it, especially since he says he is going to temporarily dye it the school colors - blue and gold. He's a pretty straight laced kid so it will shock the coaches when he takes his hat off!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shantell, you're a rockin' hot fox.  YOU, girly.  You look fantastic!!  Love the bob, too.   bear_flower

As for your cutie-pot son... for legal reasons, I'll give him six months to hit 18 "officially."  But do know I'm polishing my cougar gear to a high shine. 

Growlllllll, tiger.

(lol...)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You definitely look super fantastic, Shantell!  Well done with your diet!  Taylor is smashing, too - nice photo!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

And what a handsome "boyfriend" he is!!!  And you girlie!!!  You look fabulous dahling!!   bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Willamette Valley Oregon

Awwww...you guys are so sweet....thank you for the lovely comments.  I really didn't think about it when I posted the photo of my cute boyfriend.   bear_tongue   I think he's pretty handsome myself but then something would be wrong with me if I didn't since I am his mom afterall.  LOL

And, Shelli....you're a hoot!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh ! what a handsome son !!! and You look great & YOUNG !!!!!!  bear_wub

Board footer