Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi Everyone

This may seem like a silly question, and maybe I am having a blonde day....but I can't figure out how to display a photo of my bear within the 'Teddy Bears & Other Friends' (viewed as a gallery) section of this site.

I have a couple of photos once you click on the link to my bear, however cannot see how to display a photo to the left of the topic link like everyone else has.

I hope this makes sense to somebody - if I have totally confused you all now, go into the 'Teddy Bears & Other Friends' (viewed as a gallery) link from the 'Index' front page and you will see that I am on page one, sandwiched between the fabulous 'Evalia' by Kathy Taylor, and the divine Persian kitten by K Pawz.

Can anyone shed light on how I can add a photo???   bear_wacko

Hugs

Lisa

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hi Lisa , I'm pretty sure that when you upload a photo from your computer within the "message" body it automatically
appears as one of the "thumbnails" on the left index . I do not use hosted pics - don't know if that makes any difference ??  bear_innocent
Good luck with it !
Ruth

united kingdom

Thanks Ruth, that does help.

I think the problem is that I am trying to edit it now it has been posted - I will know now for next time.

Many thanks

Lisa  bear_original

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Please read this for instructions: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=61

You can still upload a photo after it has been posted. So it is not too late to do.

united kingdom

Thank you very much, that is a really useful guide  bear_grin

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

There is no such thing as a silly question my Dear. This forum is so full of wonderful helpful souls and we are always here for each other. I hope you found what you needed.

Hugs Louise

united kingdom

Hurrah, thanks guys.

I now have a picture of Mr Station Master!!!

Hugs

Lisa  :dance:

Board footer