Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

ABRACADABRA Posts: 10

I know that many of you already take an interest in or raise money yourselves for the Moon Bears and I just wanted to let you all know that we have just opened an auction which will run until 31st August to raise funds.  Many of Abracadabra's customers have donated artist bears, one or two artists have been generous enough to donate their work, Steiff have donated some soft toy animals, we have some late vintage Steiff and Merrythought (80's - 90's), novelty items - there is absolutely something for everyone, 80 lots in total.

Do please take a look: www.abracadabra-teddies.com/charityaug08gallery1.htm

Many thanks

Marsha
Abracadabra Teddy Bears

ABRACADABRA Posts: 10

This is just an update to my previous post about the auction for Animals Asia which will finish on Sunday at 9 p.m.  We currently have high bids totalling just under £5,000 which has far exceeded our expectations and we hope to improve on that before the auction closes.  My thanks to all the members of TT who have participated - either with a donation of a bear or by bidding - you know who you are!!  There's still time to bid so please visit the auction gallery at www.abracadabra-teddies.com/charityaug08gallery1.htm

I have been asked on a number of occasions whether all the money bid on our auctions goes to AAF and the answer is yes, all money raised goes to the charity.

We have raised over £23,000 so far without this auction and have sponsored a bear called Abracadabra.  You can see her with Jill Robinson in the photo below.

jill__abracadabra.jpg

Marsha
Abracadabra Teddy Bears

Board footer