Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Hi Jane I remember seeing your pics when I forst Joined and thought they were so funny and very clever. I cant understand why anyone would be offended by them I would have thought just the opposite. Keep doing what you are doing hun.
Huggies
Jackie
xx

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Well Jane I hadn't seen any of the parties and so went in search ...........all I can say is  I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS OF JENNY JOHNSON !!!!

Standing there with Donny Osmond... well really !! Next time you'd better make sure it's me or there will definitely be complaints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We humans can be  very strange sometimes when a comment by someone who we don't know...... or don't really care for........... can have such an effect on us, especially when we can see there is so much positive energy coming from the people we do care for.  I think we all have done it sometime or other.

Do yourself a list, negative oneside, positive the other and you'll be able to see it clearly in front of you. So don't let someone's negative comment take up anymore of your brain space and take on board all the lovely things people have said about you.

I think you do a wonderful job sending out all the cards and the photos, and although I haven't ever really met you in person, you must be very special with all the lovely things people say about you .

Best wishes
Shelly x

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Good grief Jane - I can't believe that someone would be so small-minded!

I for one enjoyed looking at your Xmas Party - as a newcomer to TT within the past year, I haven't been around long enough to have yet been included, but nonetheless I had a great laugh, and I think you have the most wonderful imagination.  I couldn't imagine how anyone could be offended!!! 

I'm sure you can see that you have overwhelming support from every other TT'er out there, so keep on doing what you do best!  We love you for it.  bear_wub

Marg  bear_original

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Don't worry about it Jane.Just do what you do best and that is making many people happy with your kind and considerate nature :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Jane,
It seems that everyone is of the same opinion.  WE LOVE your pictures and they make us smile. :hug:

bettys bears Melbourne

:hug:  :hug:
Jane, I felt SO honoured to be invited to your last Christmas Party. (in fact I printed of the picture to show family and friends.)
You do so much for us all at TT and we love you for it. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 
:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Betty

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, your the warmest person I know. I love your humor too.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

What?! bear_wacko   Some people just don't have a sense of humor........or else just live to make others feel bad.  Impossible to believe anyone could say such a thing to you, dear Jane.  Your parties have always been just fun......I can't see how anyone could possibly be offended.  Just put it right out of your mind, and keep on with what you do so well: making people happy with your fun, sweet, giving nature. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh sweet Jane. You have been nothing but kind and wonderful to everyone on TT. Your little pics are fun and make us laugh for days. Garnet and I have always enjoyed the hard work and efforts you have put into these fun antics! You will never know how much you are appreciated here. Please continue!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dear Jane, your photos have always made me crack up   bear_laugh   ! In a world so full of nasty things, it is a breath of fresh air to see your "parties" ,and how they bring the TT family together in the virtual world in such a fun way.   

Thanks for all you do, and don't let this one persons comment upset you.  :hug:  I know you would never intentionally offend anyone.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

well   goodgolly  Jane!!!!

Its      not   for   nothing    that  you are   celebration   ambasador!!!

We  love   our    parties,      its    the only  time   we can all  get  together  and

let our       hair        down.

You nevereverever

caught  us

with     out  our   makeup      on.    You   are   so  terribly     kind

and   share              so     much   ofyour        love   andgood    will

withall

ofus

thatyouare

greatly
beloived
by
nearly
all!!!!!
exceptmaybethecomplainers

I
count
you
as
a
terribly
important
part
of
the
TeddyTalk   experience
and
can
not
fathom
you
not
being
you!!!

You
have
been
a
dear
friend
to
me
and
please
know
I bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub
deeply
appreciate
and
value
you....

Therefore
I
know
while
the
format
of
this
will
drive
everyone
nuts
you
especially
will
forgive
me,and
understand
my
keyboard
is
having
some
rather
catastrophic
problems bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

thosedarn :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
gollies
probably
dripped
icecreamonitorsomething

isuspect bear_grin
mom
will
be
getting
a
newkeyboard
soon

however
I
hadtotell

youpublically

howdear

youare
and
how
much
i
believe
you
contribute
to
TT!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

in
short

Iloveyou

MissJane

andhave
never ever
percieved
thatanything
youposted
wasany
lessthan
kind,lighthearted
loving
and
kind :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

wearehavingaparty

aren'twe? :pray:

I
hope
so

youare
such
a
whiz
atit bear_thumb

love
ya
ladyfriend :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

dilu

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Hi Jane!  :hug:  I agree that it is probably just someone trying to stir up trouble - some people thrive on conflict.  I didn't even know that you were doing these funny pictures... I have a hard time keeping up with everything that is going on.  :doh:   Anyway, I hope all these hugs from your friends here at Teddy Talk have helped make you feel better!     :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Omg Jane, I can't imagine someone getting upset over your hilarious party pics.. o-m-g.. lol.. it's laughable that someone is that much of a stick in the mud.. maybe they were mad cause they missed out on the party?? lol I laughed so hard at your Christmas one... I was grinning for hours and would laugh during the day just thinking about it.. heehee. Actually I just went and looked at it now to laugh some more. Thanks!

Grow a sense of humor to who ever wrote to you. Life is way too short not to enjoy everyday and LAUGH and have FUN. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Lots of hugs,
Melanie

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Evary party needs a pooper, as they say.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I haven't time tonight to read everyone's response but I've contacted you in all 2 ways, Jane - I'm with Shelli's cat...

The first one I saw was about 2 years ago when you put us all at your Christmas party. Was that after Lisa's Office Max link (Dancing Elves?) I too don't know everyone's face cuz everyone hasn't posted one hiding under their ted's pic, but it sure was fun looking for everyone!

DON'T STOP!!

YOU SHAKE UP OUR WORLD
and give us a giggle,
just when we MOST need one!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Dear Jane,

mmm you could have given me a better body and perhaps some real nice good looking partners, Pen always got George Clooney so why did I not get someone nice. bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

keep on doing the functions  this life is serious enough without us going out of way to add to it. If we were not able to laugh and especially at ourselves we might as will all pack it in.

Lynette

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

As I'm sure these three pages are full of positive responses.....I ditto what everyone else has said!!
bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   

Perhaps whoever it was that sent you a note was having a bad day or just doesn't feel that light about themselves.  The easy targets, those with a good heart and a positive attitude are always on the hit list.  Some people just have a hard time with the Suzy Sunshine's of the world.  Isn't that sad?

Chin up girlie!   bear_original

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Jane,

I haven't been looking at TT for a few days, so when I was having a quick look tonight, I had to stop and re-read your post because I couldn't believe it!!!!   bear_angry  bear_angry I can remember seeing your party photos when I first discovered TT and thinking how much time and patience it must have taken to put together such a fun topic, and all the posts and comments were nothing but funny and enjoyable to read.  I did not know you then but instantly thought that whoever was doing all this great work must be pretty special to devote so much time and effort and the results were brilliant. :clap:  :clap:

I honestly wonder what makes some people tick and why they have such delight in trying to bring other people down. 

You poor love, I feel so sorry that anyone would complain to you.  They are probably just JEALOUS!

I ditto everyone's comments so far, and it makes me sad to think that this has saddened you Jane.  Chin up dear friend, the "person" is not worthy of wasting time thinking about them any more.

er hem ........  make sure those photos from Hugglets aren't used Jane!!!!!!  (you know, the frightening ones!!!) bear_wacko

Big hugs,

Marilyn bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Oh Jane,   

I think your party/birthday/celebration photos are WONDERFUL and SO MUCH FUN!!!   

They always make me smile and I always look forward to peeking at them.  I also appreciate the time and thought that you put into creating them!!!

((HUGS)),
Patricia

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  Are ya convinced yet???  bear_wub  :hug:

Dilu...and here I thought you were doing a new style of poetry  :clap:   Ooops...only its those Gollies gone wild again  bear_whistle  bear_laugh

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I have always thought they were great fun !! Dont stop !!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well dear Jane I think everything has been said my friend, I will just add my view. I love what you do on here with your cards and parties and if anyone who has a problem  DON'T LOOK AT THEM. Jane if you can keep doing them, then do so as they make alot of us here happy.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kathleen Pa

I love the photo parties!!! They always make me smile and sometimes laugh  out loud.  I think it's a great way to put us all together from all over the globe!

Kathleen

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

I'm pretty new to this forum andI have never seen your party pictures, but I sure and looking forward to the next ones... I just love this kind of fun.  I personally would feel honoured to be chosen...you can tack my head on an elephant if it makes for a good picture... You must be a very special and caring person to elicit this much kind and supportive response... Bravo... we need more people like you.  In today's gloomy climate we need a lot more giggles and a lot more people like you who will take the time from thier busy schedule to provide them. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
add me to your admiration society
Gail G

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Jane, sorry for late reply.
I am huge fan of your pics-work and
I know how hard to make those fabulous pics !!!! bear_wub

Board footer