Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

I haven't been around much lately, but I've been busy. . .I finally took a much needed couple of weeks off of studio work - to work on my studio!  I gave it a good shake-up and spring cleaning, but most importantly, added a few new things to the shop end, including a terrific line of educational kids toys called 'Melissa & Doug' and some fun fripperies in the form of 'The Iron Fairies -
https://theironfairies.com/

a shot of my newly-filled shop (nobody thought I'd be able to squeeze a single new thing in here, but I found a whole wall to use!
Studio_mellisa_and_doug.jpg

I spent an additonal week doing a massive website update with most of the links finished, a new 'site map' page that's actually kind of fun, and at my friend Pierre's insistence, a new 'about me' page with a cute 'press' section & an awards page.  I'd appreciate it very much if anyone would take a look and tell me what you think.  I'm not looking for praise here, and you don't have to do it publicly (email link on every page) but I'd like some honest feedback as far as ease of use, broken links, etc.  Pierre says it's still too big and sprawling of a website, but I don't know what else to cut, so I've at least tried to streamline things.

http://kellydeanandco.com/

thanks in advance for even reading this far!

kelly

K Pawz Guest

Love the new site Kelly!!! Just sent you an email

hugs,
Krista

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

bear_thumb

Well, I had toured your website before so I think that the additions to your website are really wonderful! I really do like your Press page because I enjoyed seeing the full articles with photos. Great!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Kathy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Looks wonderful! Love your creations! bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm moving in with you, Kelly.  Make more room.  It's just too dreamy there!

BEAUTIFUL website, too, by the way; I really like it.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I've adored your site since I hunted it down several years ago.( Judi posted pics of your work at some Vegas show)  One thing I have always noticed is how hard it is to get out of the pages and onto the next. I figured this was just the way you set it up. ... NOW Duh! I realise that the links at the bottom of your pages have just never worked.... Now I realise, that you have two doors from which to get the KellyDean experience.
I have loved taking the long meandering trip through your pages but if only I had been able to find a working sitemap link I could've taken the shortcut...... :doh: talk about feeling silly.... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It is an incredible tour to go through your site . . . so nicely done and such great creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm coming with Shelli and bringing my daughter Sarah too....I hope you have room for all of us Kelly. Your shop looks amazing, I would love to visit it. Christmas all year round, now that's Sarah's dream. All the vintage toys look wonderful and I would love to look through that pile of yummy looking fabric you have there. Now your webite looks great, I love the way it loads quicky and it is very pleasing to the eye. Great creations and information, well laid out all in all A

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

hey, thanks, folks, for the compliments, but mostly for the tips, suggestions and esp notes on missing links.  I've got most of the problems fixed, including all the links in the studio & narrowsburg section.  there are now ooodles of pictures of my village, street, & shop

shelli & jane, gosh, I wish I did have room for people, but as you can see, I'm bursting at the seams already.  it's a good thing you can't see my backroom  :doh:

matilda, thanks for pointing out my links booboo, I should adopt your motto -  I WILL FINISH WHAT I START  (but websites take sooo long, I'm thinking I should start a blog for quicker updates)

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

hi

I love your site. It has the nicest feeling, I am absolutely in love with Tina. That tutu and the tail sticking out. Just too wonderful for words. There were a couple of links that didnt work but see you are working on that so will pop back in a few days.  But a really really nice site.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

the links 'booboo' has never stopped me from enjoying your site Kelly. Your site has always had a wonderful welcoming atmosphere with heaps of points of interest.  Your photography of your marvelous creations is just so spot on that it would be very very difficult not to want to loiter in your website.
:redface:  bear_grin yes I know...I'm too embarrassing for words. If I lived closer I would be a groupie and bring a packed lunch with me each day..... :crackup:

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Kelly -

I love your new site and I enjoyed the old one also.  Your creativity is endless and the way you manipulate leather astounds me.  Everytime I think I have a favorite Kelly Dean critter, you make something new and then that one becomes my favorite, but if I had to pick, it would be the squirrels - no the bunnies - no the ducklings - no the bears - no the .................

Jill

Board footer