Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Rina & furfriends Colorado City, AZ

IMG_0760.JPGWallie-Waldo-1.JPGIMG_0758.JPGI finally finished my Koala who is my second critter.  His name is Wallie Waldo.  My children love him. When he was half made I told my older boy that I might sell Wallie and next thing I knew Wallie's head was gone.  I searched everywhere and I could not find the koala head.  I questioned my boy and asked him if he knew where it was and he said nothing and so I asked him if Wallie was awake or asleep(I had the eyes open) and he told me asleep, so I thought me might know where it was.  Finally I said to my boy I promise I won't sell Wallie if you will get me his head.  A few minutes later he brought me the koala head.  So that is how Wallie got his middle name Waldo because I kept thinking of where's Waldo when I was looking for the head and not finding it.  Here are some pictures.  Wallie can sit and stand on all fours because he is armatured.  His claws are made of Apoxie sculpt and his nose is cotten/poly fabric that is waxed.  I didn't get the picture of Wallie waldo standing on all four feet yet, but can post one later.  Hope you love him as much as I do!

Lynn Wisconsin

He is adorable, you did a very nice job on him.

Lynn

Rina & furfriends Colorado City, AZ

IMG_0764.JPGHere is a picture of him standing on all four feet.

Thank you Lynn, your post brightened my day.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a cutie!  bear_wub  You did a great job of capturing the koala look!

Board footer