Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hi Guys'n'Gals!

Just did a complete makeover of my website this week and would dearly love some feedback if you have time.

http://www.bearlysaneteddies.com

Positive and negatives, all greatfully received.

Ta muchly.  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Great site, Sandi. I'm envious of your ability to create your own site. I took a look around and found you teach regular classes. How do you find time for all you do?

Spend less time on forums and facebook!!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

It's the only way to go...I do drop in from time to time, but never waste any more than 30 minutes over a complete day.
The rest of the time is spent designing, sewing, classes, working on all the websites I look after, resourcing and preparing promo material etc. etc. etc.

Of course there is also time for family in there somewhere, which leaves very little time for housework!!  bear_whistle

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

HOusework??????  What's that????    You really don't disturb the dust do you?????       No no no..you leave that alone and no one will notice!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

The website is so clear and easy to navigate around Sandi  bear_thumb You've achieved a great cohesive feel
style wise too ...... gives us lot plenty to aspire to !!

:hug:
Little beary Hugs ,
Ruth  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

It looks very professional , soft and fresh Sandi.  I really like the colors.  the only thing I was wondering is on the snow background black lines keep flashing every few seconds.  Is that intentional or maybe related to my broswer, Firefox ?

sandi_blog.jpg

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Oooer , I didn't get them Tammy  bear_original  I am using Firefox though ; Hubby thought it might be the version used ???

Huggies ,
Ruth

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks Ruth, I upgraded and the problem is solved  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I got the lines too Tammy. I thought it was something Sandi added and wondered 'why' :doh:
I like the simplified home page Sandi. I wish I could do that to mine. Cant figure where to start though :doh:  bear_grin

matilda wrote:

I got the lines too Tammy. I thought it was something Sandi added and wondered 'why' :doh:
I like the simplified home page Sandi. I wish I could do that to mine. Cant figure where to start though :doh:  bear_grin

Sounds like you could do with an upgrade too kiddo!  bear_whistle 
And you can do that to yours Wendy...simply email me!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Ruth, Tammy and Wendy for your comments...it's always good to get a second opinion.  bear_flower

Sandra ... I never dust at all (sneeze constantly) ... Glenn does it!!!  bear_grin

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Dusting eugh!! Waste of time in my house, it only takes one shake from my very hairy Ralphie to put it all back! I'm sure he does it on purpose, goes out has a roll in the dust, then comes inside for a shake. I sometimes dust the telly screen when the picture starts to get a little hazy bear_whistle  bear_whistle

WA

I should rephrase that Sandi. I cant find the energy to get my head around it.  I feel like I'm running on empty. bear_sad

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Your website is looking great Sandi, and I love how it is full of information.  A visitor can spend quite a bit of time having a play around looking at everything.   I particularly liked the explanation of how a "Bearly Sane" bear is made.  Great photo of you too.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your revamped website is great Sandi, I love the look of it and you have done a terrific job.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda wrote:

I should rephrase that Sandi. I cant find the energy to get my head around it.  I feel like I'm running on empty. :(

Just sent you a top up!!  :crackup:

Thanks Christine and Carolyn...I think it does me good to do this every now and then.

Linda...the dog is not the problem here, thank heavens, he doesn't shed at all.
His coat is like sheeps wool...just one fluffy ball!  bear_original

WA

http://matildahuggington.webs.com/index.htm
It still needs alittle tweeking but I am now too sore in the shoulders to continue. Must get some stretches in. bear_grin
Thankyou Sandi for the 'Frontpage' graphic. I am absolutely stoked.  It was the little pickmeup I needed.
Ta muchly :hug:  bear_thumb
Wendy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WOW Sandi!!!!  That looks just fabulous!!!!! bear_wub

Board footer