Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

NIGHT-SKY-small.jpgI took this pic tonight after reading Sarah's post. I guess we're not as happy here in North America. bear_angry

MARION

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Oh wow! That's pretty cool too, I think I like the smiley better though. bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Another great picture Marion!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yes, that is interesting Marion and makes sense as you are seeing from the other way round.
Thanks for sharing

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks really cool, too. Those are both great photos. And how very clever of you, Marion, to run out and see what it looked like your your side of the world.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Marion,
No worries, we look like that too in North America.  I told my family to go outside and see if the sky was smiling at us.  They all thought I was whacked. bear_wacko   Then, the looked into the sky and my husband said, "Nice mom, it's frowning at us!"  I think it depends on what time you look.  Any astronomers out there that can give us a scientific answer?

Hugs,
Alison

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

HAHA, that is fantastic, never occured to me that you'd get a frown, tehe

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I did have to rotate the picture cause it was upside down otherwise. I don't think we'll see a smiley face here - isn't the world upside down in Australia? or something like that? I find astronomy very confusing but I did head on the news that this conjunction won't be seen again for 33 years so I'm glad I saw it cause I'm unlikely to see it again!

Marion

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

That is so funny.. we have the frown here too.. lol. I was thinking that last night when I drove home and saw it! lol. They must be happier in Aussieland.... no wonder though.. it's colder here.. heehee!

Hugs!
Melanie

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
MerBear wrote:

I did have to rotate the picture cause it was upside down otherwise. I don't think we'll see a smiley face here - isn't the world upside down in Australia? or something like that? I find astronomy very confusing but I did head on the news that this conjunction won't be seen again for 33 years so I'm glad I saw it cause I'm unlikely to see it again!

Marion

yep, we walk on our hands too  bear_tongue

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That is a good one also

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow,  thats great :clap:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I think it's frowning at all the snow it sees here! :crackup:
That's how I looked when I had to drive home after work this evening!

Board footer