Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

TO ALL MY TEDDY TALK PALS,
I want to thank you all for all your good wishes and prayers while I searched for a new job, after my crazy Doctor decided to cut his office practice to just 100 hours a month and have me work half of that.
Today I recieved the good news that I have a new job starting right after the New year with a New Doctor who is just opening his practice. I am so relieved and elated.  :pray:  :crackup: I thank God for each and every one of you who has lifted up prayers on my behalf. I am Grateful to you all and above all to God.
I have been so stressed out that I could hardly enjoy the Holiday season, I felt as if I was just faking it, because down inside I was a wreck thinking about how I could make ends meet.
Now I have a huge relief, and a great burden lifted off me. I feel a great sense of peace.
I have even offered to continue to do the billing for the Crazy Dr, ( not a bad Dr, crazy as eccentric, impracticle) as a parttime thing.
Anyway I just wanted to share this Holiday Gift!! What great Timing!! :dance:

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_original  :clap: Congratulations on your new job!  That is certainly a fine Christmas present!    :clap:  :clap:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Congratulations, 2009 is looking great now..

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Ya, congratulations Kathy, what a great Christmas gift to you. I hope your new job is all you could hope for.

Happy Christmas!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:dance:  :pray:  :clap:  bear_wub Congrats on the new job, I am sure 2009 will be a good year for you.  And at least you will make a little xtra working for Dr crazy part time.  LOL  GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  GREAT news, Kathy!!  I am really pleased for you . . . makes Christmas even more special this year.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Kathy,  That is just the best news, what a weight must be lifted off your shoulders.  Have a lovely Christmas won't you and best of luck with the new job.  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

So pleased for you Kathy a huge load off roll on 2009 :hug:

Raewyn

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Kathy,
I can't stop smiling!!!  I am so happy for you.  May this job meet all your needs.
Best Wishes,
Donna

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What great news for you and your family especially now at Christmas time. You can now really enjoy the holidays. I am so pleased for you. Big Congratulations! :hug:  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Kathy,

That is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you. Now you can enjoy the remainder of the holiday season knowing that you will begin the new year with a new job.

Hugs,

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

That's awesome!! Merry Christmas!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Totally brilliant news Kathy. I am sooooooooo HAPPY for you!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kathy,
     Congratulations!!!!!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift for your entire family. May 2009 be a wonderful year in a new job and may you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

hugs,

Brenda

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Fabulous news!!  Yay for you!!   bear_flower  bear_flower

Merry, merry bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer